Why I Hate Blacks (Not your typical race thread) vol. A preponderance of lulz abound

I sympathize with him sorta but the way he's going about criticizing whites and blacks for getting away with racism against asians is counterproductive.

My Asian friend in school says when him and his friends go out to clubs in the city they have to endure snide racial remarks from white and black people, like calling them Jackie Chan and what not.

Political correctedness doesn't extend to everybody...it's just the way things are.
ohwell.gif
For the record, wth was my man talking about with the dragons? Anyhow yea, HNS.
roll.gif

You guys need to check out the Dramatica article on this dude 
laugh.gif

Also when you read what he said, you will find that he makes 0 sense and is probably schitzophrenic

500px-Kennif_what.jpg

The reason why I call myself god of the universe is be-- is um because it's a play on religion it's a parody. First of all I'd just like to say that uhh solipsism proves that umm my philosophy is that since I'm the only consciousness I'm I'm aware of therefore solipsism must be real. Therefore since perception creates reality in both the quantum and math, uh, relativistic realms I must be God. So the only reason why uh-- so if there is such a thing as God he's me. Either worship me or uh, you know, or forsake religion

wat 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Also when you read what he said, you will find that he makes 0 sense and is probably schitzophrenic

500px-Kennif_what.jpg

The reason why I call myself god of the universe is be-- is um because it's a play on religion it's a parody. First of all I'd just like to say that uhh solipsism proves that umm my philosophy is that since I'm the only consciousness I'm I'm aware of therefore solipsism must be real. Therefore since perception creates reality in both the quantum and math, uh, relativistic realms I must be God. So the only reason why uh-- so if there is such a thing as God he's me. Either worship me or uh, you know, or forsake religion

wat 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

laugh.gif

500px-Kennif_what.jpg

wat 
roll.gif
roll.gif

from his hating whites article:
Code:
 3. Most Asians know that everywhere we go, white/black/Hispanic people hurl racist remarks at us. I have already received about 10 racist remarks in the past three months and I have only been out of my home a handful of times.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

laugh.gif

500px-Kennif_what.jpg

wat 
roll.gif
roll.gif

from his hating whites article:
Code:
 3. Most Asians know that everywhere we go, white/black/Hispanic people hurl racist remarks at us. I have already received about 10 racist remarks in the past three months and I have only been out of my home a handful of times.
roll.gif

lol its funny b/c i competly understood what he was talking, but the fact of the matter is there are only racsim individuals not entire groups of people

but honestly in elementary through high school the people that got made fun of the most were indians/middle eastern and asians bc of race, i think they feel a small part of what blacks went through, but of couse no one cares b/c racsim is supposedly gone

he looks like the dude from v-tech btw, just thought id mention

lol its funny b/c i competly understood what he was talking, but the fact of the matter is there are only racsim individuals not entire groups of people

but honestly in elementary through high school the people that got made fun of the most were indians/middle eastern and asians bc of race, i think they feel a small part of what blacks went through, but of couse no one cares b/c racsim is supposedly gone

Back
Top Bottom