Why is Beasley getting no PT?

I'm not a Miami Heat fan, but I check box scores to check up on fantasy. I notice Beasley hasn't been play much. I thought he would get the startingnod once Marion was gone, but even today he only got like 15 mins off the bench. Any explanation from Heat fans?

why would Marion's departure affect his minutes? he played the 3. Beasley plays pretty much exclusively at the 4, and Haslem is still there.

Apparently he doesn't play any defense. I don't know why that matters, it'll come with experience. It's not like the Heat are contending for atitle, why not let Beasley get comfortable playing alongside Wade?

Lee_Nailon.jpg

spo is a rookie coach and a defense first coach.... beasley being undersized, a rookie playing at the 4, gets in foul trouble.... so the coach benches him..plus haslem does all the dirty work like defense and rebounding... but i dont see how the coach doesnt see the upside in his offense... since he is quickerthen most of the bigger PF he can take them to the rim... or if they give him too much room dude is wet from mid range...

plus the coach has the WORST SUBBING ROTATIONS IN WORLD... 3min left we are down by 3 haslem is still in when we need points???

Why don't they play Beasley at SF? He's quick and strong. I would've assumed that he would play more at PF when he's older and slower.

i dont think that beasley is quick enough to be a SF... which means i think he will get into more foul trouble... i think what makes him look quick because hebeing guarded by PF

I think it's all Riles pulling the strings from behind the curtains trying to humble him...I'm not buying the defense thing. 7 people in the NBA playdefense.

Miami didnt draft him based on need, they drafted him because he was the best player available after Rose. As we all know by now, Riley has his reasons,we're not meant to understand his methods, only to gasp in awe at the stuff he gets done. Maybe Riles will trade beasley for a new set of knees for JO'neal? Who knows...

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

hes a rook, what do u expect

your post quality drops every time you hit the reply button.

mario chalmers is their starting pg btw.

Back
Top Bottom