Why is David West an All-Star? That's the equivalent of Jamaal Magloire making the team.

Originally Posted by Liveabovemediocrity

David West is what Kenyon Martin was when he had Jason Kidd - a very good player. Great point guards make people a lot of money and so do great passing centers. Ask Kapono, Martin, West, Chandler,

The only person who offensively benefits from Chris Paul is Chandler. I think 3/4 of what he scored were from alleys. But come on now D.West is way better thanK-Mart. His jumper is money, he rebounds, throws out a few assists, and hits his FT's. I would say that D.West and C.Paul compliments one another.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

83766400.jpg

>

These ppl arent watching Hornets games...D.West gets most of his points on the wings in isolation...either with a jumper or driving to the lane and finishingwith a baby hook shot..

CP3 gets most of his assists to Chandler and the 3 point shooters Peja,Rasual,and Posey...

David West is way better than Kenyon Martin without a doubt, but I think they both benefit from Paul and Kidd. Will they be as good without them is the pointim trying to make. Martin has proven to be garbage.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] NEW ORLEANS HORNETS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td][/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]David West, PF[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]8-16[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]+15[/td] [td]19[/td] [/tr][/table]

this guy's avg 20ppg. up the rebound number to around 10 and he'd probably make the all star team again next year. not a bad player at all.

Back
Top Bottom