Why is everyone suddenly wearing Nike ACG Goadome Boots?

Baltimore is 30 minutes away from DC and those styles will never be similar. ever.

true story.

^ Very True story. Between No. VA/DC-B-more you can spot different styles easily.
Originally Posted by CONCRETE SOLE

NYC IS 4 HOURS AWAY FROM DC DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT OUR STYLES ARENT GOING TO BE SIMILAR????
4 hrs is nothing, Philly is 2hrs away and they have a different style from us. Newark/Linden/Elizabeth City NJ (where my pops spent his teenage yrs,not to mention he began growing up in the Mount. Vernon/Nassaua county part of NY right outside Queens) has a different style from us, that's closer than 4hrs and they surely don't have very similar styles. But we aren't discussing styles, we were discussing origin

I bean wearing ACG for the longest .. I guess I got tired of wearing constructions and beef and brocs .. 14 years of unchanged product will do that to a person.. LMAO

But yeah I dont think this is a new phase I think you are just a little to late .. where in the world are you at?

only city where the whole police department rocks goadomes lol.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

They got tired of the heavy A** cop boots, cuz the couldn't catch the Dboys (who were wearin' Nikeboots) in a 40yrd dash...

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

only city where the whole police department rocks goadomes lol.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

They got tired of the heavy A** cop boots, cuz the couldn't catch the Dboys (who were wearin' Nikeboots) in a 40yrd dash...

lol.

as a NY cat I will admit that we was rockin vasquez goretex boots before da goadomes

There are three shoes that define DC.....992 new balances, foamposites and NIKE BOOTS! DC is the first, when it comes to wearing these! no disrespect to NYor any other city including Bmore but yall know what time it is an no it didn't start with Wale

I tell ya what... NYC dudes would take credit for who started holding White Girls hands in public if you let em... lol

I started that trend.. End of Story.

I'll let ya'll take credit for dating Big White Girls & THEN givin the rest of us a bad name!!!!

There are three shoes that define DC.....992 new balances, foamposites and NIKE BOOTS! DC is the first, when it comes to wearing these! no disrespect to NY or any other city including Bmore but yall know what time it is an no it didn't start with Wale

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Whatever man...992's (New Balances in general ) yeah thats D.C. ...But Dopedealers and Nikeboots NO...Those two shoes will be an endless argumentforever..Like Jay-Z vs. Nas...Biggie vs. Pac
ohwell.gif

i'm sorry but goadomes I can see where da static comes from...but foamposites are ours...NYC is da basketball mecca and i've seen everypair of foamsever made, TB versions and all on da streets in da 5 boros.

I dont know but I work and live in DC but go home (nyc) every weekend and I can safely say that DC has started a trend before we nYc hood cats did and thatswearing tight red jeans and zebra strip shirts ... LMAO ... NYC its catchin on however .. ugh ...

i've seen everypair of foams ever made, TB versions and all on da streets in da 5 boros.
So have I...NY didn't have any exclusivity when it comes to foams...I can name a store right now, family owned that had every foam andFoamposite based shoe since the O.G. Penny foams...

But I digress...Like I said, this who was first s*** will be an never ending argument...

ChampionHood, being the Mecca of BBall doesn't mean ALL that much when it comes down to every shoe. A few other cities have their fair share of shoehistory..I believe NIKE gave praise 1st to B-More for keeping the AF1 alive during the begining of the 25th Aniversary thing they did, and that they stated itwasn't heavily accepted in NY and other cities until after B-More kept them alive, then yall did your thing with them too. Just a point

^ This will always be a never ending arguement though.

I always thought of Goadomes as big first in VA/DC. Then I saw them explode in NYC. But whatever. Honestly, who gives a ****.

Hell I'm from Alabama and I knew that those Goadomes were a MD/VA/DC. That's the first thing I notice when I visit. Everybody rockin those...at least2000. Had mine for about 2years now.

Back
Top Bottom