Why is Fabolous so underrated?

I swear only NY ****** could think Fab is underrated.

Fab is an underachiever. He's not underrated.

When I Can't Deny It and Holla Back were getting play I thought I'd be listening to Fab's music for decades to come.

Instead we got a career full of mediocrity. Dude is pretty pedestrian with a terrible ear for beats and hooks.

For the life of me I can't figure out how he's underrated.

I sort of agree with this, besides the pedestrian part. He's lasted longer than a lot of people who had greater commercial success. And has put out quality music, just in mixtape form.

NY rappers are lazy

How many rappers you know who put out more product than Troy Ave?

Philly is on a whole other level of lazy, because you have to factor in their jail bids( from Neef to Quilly to PNB).

How many rappers you know who put out more product than Troy Ave?

Philly is on a whole other level of lazy, because you have to factor in their jail bids( from Neef to Quilly to PNB).

My comment really should have been:

A lot of east coast rappers who had the world at their feet at one time wasted their opportunity with a poor work ethic.

fabo is the plk and the joe johnson / ray allen of rap ....good enough for all star teams but never won mvp 
nthat.gif

Nipsey doesn't seem like the hungriest dude either. His last album seemed half assed. And he seems like he's just enjoying spending time with Lauren London. So we have to wait a year just for a mixtape. Meanwhile someone like Future is putting out multiple albums and mixtapes in that same span.

Nipsey doesn't seem like the hungriest dude either. His last album seemed half assed. And he seems like he's just enjoying spending time with Lauren London. So we have to wait a year just for a mixtape. Meanwhile someone like Future is putting out multiple albums and mixtapes in that same span.

Nipsey is lazy as ****.

He hasn't dropped a music video in over 2 years....in an era where you can make a music video using an iPhone.

That's my guy though :pimp:

Seemed? It was. The sound quality was horrible and it was poorly mixed. He just threw it out there. Mailbox Money hit the trash bin on my computer. How long have we been waiting for Victory Lap? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom