Why is it? Vol. Hurricane Katrina vs. Japanese Tsunami

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

majority of japanese people are more civilized than majority of black people.

prove me wrong.

I'm Japanese but that comment is completely uncalled for...

I'm just staying away from any of these Katrina comparison threads from now on. Seriously, what's the point in comparing a natural disaster to another natural disaster? This isn't some kind of competition. Cut this !%*% out.

prove me wrong.

I'm Japanese but that comment is completely uncalled for...

I'm just staying away from any of these Katrina comparison threads from now on. Seriously, what's the point in comparing a natural disaster to another natural disaster? This isn't some kind of competition. Cut this !%*% out.

YEAH I %@%%!*% SAID IT.
5x8lfr.gif

YEAH I %@%%!*% SAID IT.

There we go 
pimp.gif

YEAH I %@%%!*% SAID IT.

There we go 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

some things are better left unsaid, but i will say that there's very little crime in japan

they don't act out the way many people in this country do hence more sympathy going their way
QFT
a large number of people in America act like complete animals 
this this this this this...cant even stress this any more. half of you nt'ers wont even grasp the significance of this but i rather not say simply because i dont want to be banned.
*edit* 
laugh.gif
 someone said it already.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

some things are better left unsaid, but i will say that there's very little crime in japan

they don't act out the way many people in this country do hence more sympathy going their way
QFT
this this this this this...cant even stress this any more. half of you nt'ers wont even grasp the significance of this but i rather not say simply because i dont want to be banned.
*edit* 
laugh.gif
 someone said it already.

Knew it was coming sooner or later. It never fails.

There's always one person and just comes out and says it...and I respect it too instead of the people that dance around what they really wanna say. WE KNOW that's how you feel anyway.

Knew it was coming sooner or later. It never fails.

There's always one person and just comes out and says it...and I respect it too instead of the people that dance around what they really wanna say. WE KNOW that's how you feel anyway.

ZEEN1NE wrote:
adiosburritos wrote:

QFT

I know right because more than 40% of americans even know where Japan is located let alone how they "act". All America knows is there skin is light so they must be civilized.

Let me fall back. reality and NT dont mixed. I already sent my $10 anyway more than any of yall "sympathizers"

Back
Top Bottom