Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

I feel like Ye is a person who let's everything affect him, emotionally and psychologically. His fame most of all.

His ego grows as his mind disintegrates.

Ye will be the source of Z day

for some reason i feel like pac would also be the kind of person to blow up at someone on twitter over something small

He without a doubt would. In fact, his antics mirror Kanye's to a T if were being completely honest.

They both are supremely emotional, and are very passionate in just about everything.

They both act irrationally, and act as if they didn't grow up with a strong prominent male figure in the household. Srs.

Doesn't change the fact that they are both pretty talented, albeit one more so than another. (Pac)

Last edited:

for some reason i feel like pac would also be the kind of person to blow up at someone on twitter over something small
He without a doubt would. In fact, his antics mirror Kanye's to a T if were being completely honest.

They both are supremely emotional, and are very passionate in just about everything.

They both act irrationally, and act as if they didn't grow up with a strong prominent male figure in the household. Srs.

Doesn't change the fact that they are both pretty talented, albeit one more so than another. (Pac)
agreed, i just dont understand why people think that if they like the music they need to defend the artist no matter what

i like all of kanyes albums and support what hes doing outside of music but THIS situation (along with many others like it) makes him look like a clown and he was in the wrong

there are also moments where i think pac looks foolish, but i dont let that effect how i listen to his work

agreed, i just dont understand why people think that if they like the music they need to defend the artist no matter what

i like all of kanyes albums and support what hes doing outside of music but THIS situation (along with many others like it) makes him look like a clown and he was in the wrong

there are also moments where i think pac looks foolish, but i dont let that effect how i listen to his work

And this is what seperates being a realist from being a Stan fanboy make groupie. Your a fan of the individuals music but your like of his music doesn't blind you from his flaws as a person and situations where he's handled things wrong.

Not everyone is a realist though. There people in this thread earlier that were really trying to rationalize kanye's actions and paint him as an innocent victim and its just comical to me.

​
This.

Kimmel proved what Kanye said in the interview. White America going out of their way to bother dude, nitpicking and finding some random thing to take away from the overall message. ("I Don't Like His Teeth . . . ")
 ​
Ridiculing the premise of leather "jogging" pants (which nobody really jogs in, it's just the fit of the pants
laugh.gif
, Kimmel was acting naive) instead of acknowledging the overall message of the interview, which is the fact that corporate America is fine with using Ye's face to sell something but not fine with him actually inputting his ideas and trying to change the culture (i.e. the seven screen experience . . . *waits for illphillip to come in and say "but _______ did that in 19__*
laugh.gif
).
 ​
Y'all are funny for going along with it too just because it's Kanye. Some of y'all are funny, quickly pulling out the race card when it comes to Miley Cyrus twerking and ******g Mike Will Made It but just acting like it's nothing deeper when Kimmel goes out of his way to downplay and ridicule one of the truthful interviews in a minute. Lol.
 ​
And from a strictly humor standpoint, the skit wasn't funny. Unless I'm missing something all they did was have kids repeat the interview with milkshakes . . . didn't crack a smile . . . shoulda hired Big Ghost to write your skit, Kimmel
 ​
Sidenote: When is MTV2 or HBO or Spike gonna give Charlemagne a late night show to talk real on . . . late night shows in general are kinda corny now . . . Charlemagne would have grilled Ye for the interview too, but he wouldn't have focused on something as ridiculous as leather sweatpants, and it would have at least been funny . . . I want to see one of us on late night tv
I agree, had to edit your post because the way you center your responses is as annoying as all Hell.

this ***** kanye has a british accent? :lol:

thought dude was from chicago.

i've NEVER heard of an ADULT gaining an accent... :lol:

Exactly. I feel the same way. I don't know Kanye West personally, nor did I know Pac personally ( :lol: I was 4 when he died ) so what they do outside of the music really doesn't bother me. I don't care. I only know them through the music, and I try to just leave it at that.

On another note, just imagine social media (Twitter) circa Jan--sept of 96 :rofl: :rofl:

@2Pac @TheNotoriousBIG Faith Said Hi

@2Pac If Ya'll step a pinkey toe into La...I dare y'all ****** @iamdiddy @TheNotoriousBIG

@2Pac Hit Em Up dropping today. @TheNotoriousBIG you gone love this

@2Pac **** the media. **** @LilKim **** @TheNotoriousBIG. And if y'all wanna be down with them, **** yall too. RT that @DeathRowRecords

Last edited:
I'm 3 minutes into the bbc interview and I've NEVER heard kanye speak this way. Dude is being 100% articulate with perfect English, no siang whatsoever, even sprinkles of a British accent. It's weird because he's sitting there with a blinged out grill talking like John Lennon.

his **** permanent.....

"leather jogging pant" heh...i never b trusting cats that switch up their whole manner of speech on some 180 status when

they're around certain people
...comes across as mad fraudulent...

http://niketalk.com/t/515077/ninjahood-actually-uses-the-instead-of-da-vol-fb-status

"Would it have been better if I had a song called 'I Am a Ni**a? Or if I had a song called 'I Am a Gangsta?'" West said to Lowe. "Or if I had a song named 'I Am a Pimp?' All those colors and patinas fit better on a person like me, right?"

"Would it have been better if I had a song called 'I Am a Ni**a? Or if I had a song called 'I Am a Gangsta?'" West said to Lowe. "Or if I had a song named 'I Am a Pimp?' All those colors and patinas fit better on a person like me, right?"

roll.gif
at the thought of kanye trying to be gangsta

The last part of the BBC Interview was pretty good. I liked a few of the points he made in that interview. And yeah, I was impressed by how articulate he was in this interview. He got across what he was trying to say pretty well.

Last edited:
He is a 5 year old trapped in a man's body. His reactions/tantrums/demeanor are identical to a young child. Very easily irritated/annoyed is another one.

I really dont understand the Kanye-Pac comparisons.
It doesnt rustle my jimmies or anything because if you werent around or if you were a toddler at the time I wouldnt expect you to understand the impact that Pac had on the world.

But what I do know(which is not debatable) is how each of these artists choose to use their fame and influence, outside of music

Tupac Shakur used his influence and popularity to uplift his people. Around the time of his death, and at the height of his fame, Pac was making preparations to leave the music industry alone altogether. He was about to start a political party, and use his fame to organize the youth into making postitve changes in our communities. Damb near every interview was about the struggles we face and how to overcome them. And he always dropped a little gem of knowledge, but made it so simple that anyone could understand and learn from it.

Kanye West uses his influence and fame only to benefit himself. Damb near every interview I see of Kanye is all about himself.
How the media did this to him, or how the media wrongly portrayed him. How his ideas arent taken seriously. How he should have won this award or received this accolade. Im so great at this. My girl this. My music that. To this day Im not sure if I have ever learned anything from a Kanye interview besides what is in Kanye's world.

Dude is his own biggest D ridah. He partakes in his own man juices several times a day.
In contrast I dont think I have ever heard Pac talk about how great he was. He let other people tell him that

I really dont understand the Kanye-Pac comparisons.
It doesnt rustle my jimmies or anything because if you werent around or if you were a toddler at the time I wouldnt expect you to understand the impact that Pac had on the world.

But what I do know(which is not debatable) is how each of these artists choose to use their fame and influence, outside of music

Tupac Shakur used his influence and popularity to uplift his people. Around the time of his death, and at the height of his fame, Pac was making preparations to leave the music industry alone altogether. He was about to start a political party, and use his fame to organize the youth into making postitve changes in our communities. Damb near every interview was about the struggles we face and how to overcome them. And he always dropped a little gem of knowledge, but made it so simple that anyone could understand and learn from it.

Kanye West uses his influence and fame only to benefit himself. Damb near every interview I see of Kanye is all about himself.
How the media did this to him, or how the media wrongly portrayed him. How his ideas arent taken seriously. How he should have won this award or received this accolade. Im so great at this. My girl this. My music that. To this day Im not sure if I have ever learned anything from a Kanye interview besides what is in Kanye's world.

Dude is his own biggest D ridah. He partakes in his own man juices several times a day.
In contrast I dont think I have ever heard Pac talk about how great he was. He let other people tell him that
I mean...he did say "I don't need your p____ b____ I'm on my own d___"

reaching Son ....

that aint the same when a dude even goes out of his way to pick up a freaking accent .....

Come on Son!

I don't respect any man that actually think his a GOD!

No matter how anyone looks at it, IMHO Kanye think and believes his better than anyone and everyone .....

You just dont go around claiming you are GOD and actually believe people are equal to you!

What wrong with saying you're a God? What if he thinks everybody is the god of their own life/destiny? Thats what I was getting from him.

Would you defend your favorite player on your favorite team when their acting like a complete tool? Its one thing to defend someone when its warranted. if your defending them when their in the wrong just because you like their music then your foolish. Its one thing to like someones music, its another to disregard their douchy whiny emotional tendancies and try and rationalize their actions. I don't see how any rational intelligent person could defend kanye on this one.

Kanye's response was lame but the reason behind it I fully support. In the interview Kanye was clearly passionate about the things he was talking about and made many valid points. Then you get a guy like Kimmel who chops up one segment from it and gets the whole crowd to roar with laughter from that part. To add the cherry on top he even gets kids to mimic it. Like how lame is that? He has every right to be upset.

Imagine yourself discussing something you're very passionate about, then all of a sudden people around you start laughing at your statements; how would you feel?
so? he's a public figure.

da president gets mocked EVERY weekend on saturday night live, and he's leader of da free world...kanye needs to pick out da wedgie

and stop acting like he's so important..he's JUST an entertainer.

Back
Top Bottom