Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

que?

did you not know what the thread was about?
did u not read some of the last things discussed?
Yes.  I'm just saying, given the topic of the thread, I couldnt be sure if you were referring to his anti Jimmy Kimmil rant, or the paparazzi rant.  

I'm sorry bro, I'm just kinda down, and I tend to be argumentative when I'm feeling down.

Last edited:
Yes.  I'm just saying, given the topic of the thread, I couldnt be sure if you were referring to his anti Jimmy Kimmil rant, or the paparazzi rant.  

I'm sorry bro, I'm just kinda down, and I tend to be argumentative when I'm feeling down.
its all good .. keep ur head up.. i know the feeling.. stay postitive. #NTfam

Kanye stay speaking the truth.

I'm glad I understand. And I'm glad Kanye is around.
This.​
Kimmel proved what Kanye said in the interview. White America going out of their way to bother dude, nitpicking and finding some random thing to take away from the overall message. ("I Don't Like His Teeth . . . ")​
Ridiculing the premise of leather "jogging" pants (which nobody really jogs in, it's just the fit of the pants
laugh.gif
, Kimmel was acting naive) instead of acknowledging the overall message of the interview, which is the fact that corporate America is fine with using Ye's face to sell something but not fine with him actually inputting his ideas and trying to change the culture (i.e. the seven screen experience . . . *waits for illphillip to come in and say "but _______ did that in 19__*
laugh.gif
).​
Y'all are funny for going along with it too just because it's Kanye. Some of y'all are funny, quickly pulling out the race card when it comes to Miley Cyrus twerking and ******g Mike Will Made It but just acting like it's nothing deeper when Kimmel goes out of his way to downplay and ridicule one of the truthful interviews in a minute. Lol.​
And from a strictly humor standpoint, the skit wasn't funny. Unless I'm missing something all they did was have kids repeat the interview with milkshakes . . . didn't crack a smile . . . shoulda hired Big Ghost to write your skit, Kimmel​
Sidenote: When is MTV2 or HBO or Spike gonna give Charlemagne a late night show to talk real on . . . late night shows in general are kinda corny now . . . Charlemagne would have grilled Ye for the interview too, but he wouldn't have focused on something as ridiculous as leather sweatpants, and it would have at least been funny . . . I want to see one of us on late night tv​
It's called comedy... Kanye has made himself a target of it for years. It's easy material.
And of course the spoof of the interview ignores the "true meaning" or "true message" of the real one, it's a spoof. Just like SNL doing a Sarah Palin debate sketch, they aren't gonna bother including what she was really saying in her debates.

If you want to go that 'everyone's plotting against Ye' route, look to everyone's favorite game first

Now I know this is just GTA's usual brand of humor. But if you're gonna complain about comedians going after Ye, you gotta complain about video games allowing you to actually kill a digital Kanye.

Or is it lame if Kimmel dares cross Kanye but it's all fun and games if GTA does, since, you know, GTA5 is dope!
 ​
Haven't played GTA5 yet (I'm lacking I got to get to it smh lol) but it's a big difference between a random easter egg in a video game and Jimmy Kimmel going out of his way to make fun of Kanye speaking on the glass ceiling he and Hov have reached in their dealings beyond music. The extra smug way he acted naive about the leather pants lol, I think we've all encountered a douchebag like that in real life lmao.​
 ​
But whatever . . . y'all boys will see it how you want to . . . Kanye gives an interview speaking a lot of truth (for those of you who watched the full interview, you know) . . . not even within 24 hours later Kimmel goes out of his way to nitpick about the funny sounding premise of leather sweatpants and does a corny skit (it's not like the jokes wrote themselves either . . . the skit was forced lol), making the whole interview a sideshow to a twitter beef (which is partly Ye's fault for those corny Spongebob pictures) and a joke to out of touch white middle America, and then conveniently 2 paparazzis show up outside dude's home, stopping his garage from closing to try and get a reaction out of him . . . and y'all just think it's Kanye being Kanye . . . but then you go in other threads and y'all want to connect imaginary dots when someone in a suit on YouTube tells you he has Michael Jackson's last phone call
laugh.gif
or try to say "Da Loominati" is tryna disrespect black people because Miley Cyrus is twerking . . . but it's ridiculous to think that there is an effort being made to dilute the message Ye was giving in the interview . . . THAT'S the thing that's not plausible lol​
 ​
Yep yall got it
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Kanye is the worst ever !!!!!

i've never been a hater.. i promise, this is like practice for me.. but check it, this guy is soooooo lame lmaoo - he reminds me of that one dude light skinned dude on worldstar couple days ago fighting like sissies
laugh.gif
{ nothing,wrong with sissies, i'm not racist.. just sayin lol }
laugh.gif

" Hit me, i dare you... i'll murder you right now !! .. idc i'll shoot you in the face, you must want me to call the police.. matter fact.. thats it im calling the cops "
laugh.gif

Such a wuss, my 4 year old son has bigger balls than him.. the kid walks around in the dark dealing with his fears.. playing hide and clap lol like whatttttt lmaoo who does that
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
#shoutout my amazing son #kaden
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. btw he thinks insidious is a funny movie lmaoooo .. he plays too much lol

He needs to step his game up.. man up !! .. wait, what the frickkk am i talking about, he has millions of dollars in his bank accounts
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. he can do whatever he wants, sh*t i would lol carry on mr. west !! lmaoo
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. must be nice to have unlimited money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- strive to be the very best, by any means necessary.. good luck nd good day niketalk
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

- stayfreshh
lmfaooo what bruh

link to that worldstar video tho

The hell is going on...at first I thought it was a fake baby....but is actually a baby, that's just sick bruhs

Kim wears the pants.... she told Kanye if shes gonna be breastfeeding so is he.

not srs... its a Yeezy doppelganger

Kanye is part of the problem too though.
I definitely agree about the pap going waay too far alot of the times. They are habitual line steppers.

But if you know they are only there to get a reaction out of you then why give them ammunition?
At this point the pap know all they have to do is talk to Kanye and he's gonna blow a head gasket. All they gotta do is talk to him.
Ye is makin it way too easy for them to CREATE a story out of nothing.

TMZ wants to catch celebrities acting bizarre and Kanye is King Freakazoid
As long as they know they can do next to nothing and get a rise out of him, they will always go after him. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Kanye is just a overly passionate dude that is so blinded by his ambitions that he doesn't see his own contradictions. I loved how he became anti corporate only when corporations wouldnt back his creativity outside of music. Then on top of it he talks about starting a trillion dollar company which would essentially be a corporation. Take away his musical success and all this media **** and tell me that he isnt just like me, you and everybody else you know. A walking, breathing human contradiction. I admire that through all of his talk of being a God he really has just proved that he is just a human. That's the beauty of the way the true God humbles you. Kanye once again displayed weakness and the job of the comedian is to exploit it. Kimmel is exploiting Kanyes weakness just like he would any other pop culture figure that's what Disney pays him millions of dollars a year to do. It's business nothing more nothing less. Kanye is so passionate and sensitive that he took it to heart even tho the bit sucked. The sad part is if Kanye had a good team around him they would bank off the fact that joke or not Kimmel is on national U.S. television and he just promoted a British interview to the whole country that only internet "hip" people would know about and other people would now go online to watch it that otherwise knew nothing about it and would be touched by Kanyes message because its genuine. But what do I know I'm just a black dude like Ye making moves sponsored by corporations......

Kanye is just a overly passionate dude that is so blinded by his ambitions that he doesn't see his own contradictions. I loved how he became anti corporate only when corporations wouldnt back his creativity outside of music. Then on top of it he talks about starting a trillion dollar company which would essentially be a corporation. Take away his musical success and all this media **** and tell me that he isnt just like me, you and everybody else you know. A walking, breathing human contradiction. I admire that through all of his talk of being a God he really has just proved that he is just a human. That's the beauty of the way the true God humbles you. Kanye once again displayed weakness and the job of the comedian is to exploit it. Kimmel is exploiting Kanyes weakness just like he would any other pop culture figure that's what Disney pays him millions of dollars a year to do. It's business nothing more nothing less. Kanye is so passionate and sensitive that he took it to heart even tho the bit sucked. The sad part is if Kanye had a good team around him they would bank off the fact that joke or not Kimmel is on national U.S. television and he just promoted a British interview to the whole country that only internet "hip" people would know about and other people would now go online to watch it that otherwise knew nothing about it and would be touched by Kanyes message because its genuine. But what do I know I'm just a black dude like Ye making moves sponsored by corporations......
Should have just taken it in stride...and what's sad is these wounds are self inflicted. 

It's like he's trying to go to Michael Jackson route just because. 

That video Jimmy did was hilarious then the follow up video when he responded not to having good vagina, "yeah I know I saw the video" :lol: :lol: :lol: gold

Kanye is soft, people just laugh at him

Back
Top Bottom