Why is Kate plus 8 on Headline News' Issues... Nobody gives a !@!* about these bums...

Why do these people think we care about them? How about health care news or how about the war in Iraq?

Dumbing down of America at it's finest. I hope none of you give a crap about this garbage, and I'm disappointed about CNN and their"interest" in this issue...

I have no idea. It baffles me as to why people care so much about them. there was a video someone posted in a tiger thread about a new anchor lady refused toread the headline story because it was some bs about Paris Hilton, while he coworkers were giving her hell about it. I'd recommend checking it out.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Why do these people think we care about them? How about health care news or how about the war in Iraq?

Dumbing down of America at it's finest. I hope none of you give a crap about this garbage, and I'm disappointed about CNN and their "interest" in this issue...

such a shame most of America doesn't carry the same sentiments...

I agree that it's dumb how much people care about them but you can't get mad at CNN for airing...they know what people watch and if that's whatthey have to air to stay relevant then so be it.

I wouldn't want to be famous in any kind of way on TV. One false move, paparazzi will find you and hound you until the end. No need to air dirty laundryfor everyone to witness.

laugh.gif
OP's title, they are just kids give them a break.

I have no idea how they allow so much entertainment crap onto the atual news.

Doesn't TMZ come right after or before the news?

SMH...

Truth man, now I have respect when Health Ledger died but they was covering that like he was the damn near MJ status.

Like come on now

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Kate is hot
pimp.gif
I would give her 8 billion more kids
nerd.gif
Did you see how she looked before and during the pregnancy? She wasn't really hot...but once she had the kids got the fame and surgeries shelet it get to her head... I don't blame Jon for bailing she used to make him look like a #@$+@ on the show
tired.gif

Even though there are a lot of important issues that should be on the forefront, people honestly, deep down, don't want to hear about it.

People would rather hear about the messed up lives of pseudo celebrities, comparing their average lives with the royally ****** lives on the screen to makethem feel better.

Also, in this day and age, if you really want real news and reporting, you could easily find it yourself on the interwebz.

Back
Top Bottom