Why is Niketalk a place of destination for you?

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

diversity.

and, to be honest, kinda helps me feel young.

I live in Jamaica but grew up in Miami - NT keeps me current

NT shares common interests

Never been on a site that loves the same music, clothes , etc as I do

Matter of fact I have never been on any other forum site - I joined to post pics on the Jewelery thread and havent logged off since

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Its like a "best of the internet" for me, these threads pretty much every single peice of valuable information i would obtain elsewhere for a given day + google.

sports

electronics

current affairs

/internet

Pretty much it

I've also met a few good people off of here.

But honestly, my desire to be on here has dwindled dramatically. I cant really rock with a lot of these people and their way of thinking and what certain people say, the blatant disrespect and the overwhelming desire to be "funny" or "cool" for a whole bunch of dudes on the internet. !#!% is REALLY tired an takes away from the quality of this place. IDK maybe I've just outgrown this place.

signed up in 03 and just cared about sneakers so i visited the jordan and nike retro forum... but now that im not into sneakers as much i go to the sports and general forum for entertainment

I came here for the shoes.
I stayed for the people.

You dude's are the best, there's so many different people on the site and that just makes it great.

Still hoping to bump into BCF one day at a show though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I came here for the shoes.
I stayed for the people.

You dude's are the best, there's so many different people on the site and that just makes it great.

Still hoping to bump into BCF one day at a show though 
laugh.gif

this

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

NT keeps me current.
Female appreciation threads 
pimp.gif

The 
laugh.gif
's

no joking, wouldn't have known who the hell Casey Anthony was without this place
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

NT>*
pimp.gif

The people make the community.

Cool or not, annoying or not, comedic or not, without the people, NT is nothing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Method Man - What does you not liking women have to do with nudity not allowed on this forum? Nowhere did I say it should be allowed.

NT keeps me updated on topics.

Main reason is shoe/shoe related info but since I started browsing General, I can't stop. The lulz are guaranteed.

Method Man - What does you not liking women have to do with nudity not allowed on this forum? Nowhere did I say it should be allowed.
If you're evaluating someone's sexuality based on their willingness to permit thong pictures on an Internet message board you really need to grow up. 
There's a great big world out there.  Close your Windows and open a door. 

I've been on NT since I was 12 and I'm currently 19. Between reading the threads about sneakers, women, and about life experiences, NT has def. made me a smarter man. Idk if smarter is the right word. Maybe knowledgeable is a better term.

Also, NT posts all the News stories I actually care about and that relate to me. NT has made me richer and poorer at the same time. Dudes post incredible deals where I've saved so much money. It also has been the source of my sneaker addiction. SMH at me at blowing all my spending money for this semester that I made over the summer all on sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom