Why is Popeyes so slow

Got the WORST, and only bout of food poisoning from a Popeyes. Friday through Sunday. Didn't really start to feel right until Tuesday of the next week. Will never eat again.

Zaxby's - miss eating that stuff when I lived in Georgia.

Man, I was at Popeye's last week. I go to the drivethrough and try ordering a bucket. Dude on the other end said, 'I'm sorry sir, we are unfortunately out of chicken.' I'm like
Kevin-Hart-550px-6.jpg

how are you a fried chicken joint out of chicken? Why are you guys even still open? I said thanks and just went to KFC across the street.

Man, I was at Popeye's last week. I go to the drivethrough and try ordering a bucket. Dude on the other end said, 'I'm sorry sir, we are unfortunately out of chicken.' I'm like
Kevin-Hart-550px-6.jpg

how are you a fried chicken joint out of chicken? Why are you guys even still open? I said thanks and just went to KFC across the street.

This is every black neighborhood's chicken joint. I legit wonder this same thing. How do they just run out, not run out as in gotta cook more but run out as in out of stock.

HOW

This is every black neighborhood's chicken joint. I legit wonder this same thing. How do they just run out, not run out as in gotta cook more but run out as in out of stock.

HOW

I'd assume there's a finite amount of chicken in their fridge/freezer and they have available what they expect to sell within a certain period of time and if there's a peak in ordering they.....run out

I love Popeyes but I just recently started getting into Jollibee. Their chicken is so crispy and spicy and the meat is very juicy. There's only 1 in WA and I live pretty close to it.

I'd assume there's a finite amount of chicken in their fridge/freezer and they have available what they expect to sell within a certain period of time and if there's a peak in ordering they.....run out
A competent owner would see stock is getting low and order another batch to prevent stuff like this from happening.

A competent owner would see stock is getting low and order another batch to prevent stuff like this from happening.
while true, there are numerous things that can happen beyond his control
their suppliers could also be out and or there could be scheduling conflicts with their logistics...

It's not like they go to the nearest grocery store and grab a couple of family packs
Companies have approved companies to get chicken from and you don't want to have massive amounts of chicken frozen in case of a large amount customers cause thawing out chicken takes time and you don't want a bunch of room temp chicken cause chicken goes bad

Kevin-Hart-550px-6.jpg

:lol:

Bojangles is the ****! I always buy a box when I'm in the east just before flying back home.

I mess with Pioneer Chicken when I'm in LA too.

I love Popeyes but I just recently started getting into Jollibee. Their chicken is so crispy and spicy and the meat is very juicy. There's only 1 in WA and I live pretty close to it.
Bro, their fried chicken and gravy is amazing.

I'm done with Popeye's, their pieces are always too small and dry
there is a Louisiana Fried Chicken by me that is fire and you can call ahead and order so you don't have to wait forever

White dude at the end reminded me of Jared from Silicon Valley :lol:

But seriously if y'all really wanna try some good chicken... check this place out called "Jollibee" and order the spicy crispy chicken... thank me later!

I've loved Popeye's my entire life. I remember feasting as a child when Popeye's would release coupons in the mail where you would buy 11 pieces and get 11 for free for $15. To this day, I feel like I have a sixth sense for finding Popeye's. I can locate a restaurant several blocks away by the smell alone, lol. Popeye's fries, when fresh, are arguably some of the best fast food fries.

But I will also throw in my support for Jollibee. I'm Filipino and heard about it from cousins, but didn't get to try it til they opened one in Queens. The spicy chicken with the gravy is so good. But they're a bit more expensive than the other national chains.

jolibee’s fried chicken tastes different and the skin is different too. Not a big fan of it.

Best fried chicken I've had is from this place called Babe's.

It's juicy AF and crispy on the outside. You get endless sides and the mashed potatoes are divine.......hammussy

Back
Top Bottom