Why is Popeyes so slow

How you run out of Brioche buns doe
mjtf.png

They're just using the hype to try and move one of the the popular products. Like who even knew that had tenders, that's like grilled chicken from chick fil a. Hurting themselves letting the hype fizzle out, internet moves on at the speed of light.

Gotta get it mild
I love their spicy chicken but for some reason maybe cuz I’m older my body can’t take the spices anymore even tho it’s not really that spicy
I’ll be straight up living in the bathroom lol

Just compare the flavor of the two with no bun or sauce.

Strips are the clear winner.

The strips taste like the actual chickens
All personal preference. I prefer the fillet bc the tender ends up 50/50 chicken to breading and prefer more chicken and less breadimg. Seriously, get 3 of the blackened tenders that have no breading and put them next to the regular tenders. The blackened are tiny.

All personal preference. I prefer the fillet bc the tender ends up 50/50 chicken to breading and prefer more chicken and less breadimg. Seriously, get 3 of the blackened tenders that have no breading and put them next to the regular tenders. The blackened are tiny.

I was just speaking on the flavor.

I get your gripe though

Those chicken tenders definitely have crack sprinkled inside. But that biscuit is too much. After those tenders and fries, that biscuit is like Thanos with the Gauntlet.

Back
Top Bottom