Why is Popeyes so slow

Seems like all the stores are saying F it and are making all the sandwiches ahead of time no matter what
And apparently have onion rings
My store has green beans
Who the hell orders that?! :emoji_laughing:

People who feel guilty and want to get a vegetable

It's no actual onion in the ring.

That's like Burger King

They look better than any fast food onion rings I've seen.

Hardee's has pretty good onion rings, and they're always fresh and you have to wait.

So, was Friendsgiving created for people with no families or people who hate their families? Is that the idea? And if so, allow me to enter Fappentine's Day into the lexicon.

Didn't here about them until undergrad..mostly was kids who didn't want to go home over the break, played sports and couldn't, or lived too far away to leave for an extra 2 days on a weekend...I never participated in such activities because at the end of the day.
Southern black women over 50's cooking > 20 somethings who eat fast food and ramen the majority of nights cooking.

Didn't here about them until undergrad..mostly was kids who didn't want to go home over the break, played sports and couldn't, or lived too far away to leave for an extra 2 days on a weekend...I never participated in such activities because at the end of the day.
Southern black women over 50's cooking > 20 somethings who eat fast food and ramen the majority of nights cooking.
>than any age who eats popeyes more than once a month. In actually getting the itch for a chicken sandwich haven't had any since the OG batch :lol:

Did a couple of Friendsgivings in college and after college.

Quality of food definitely improved after college lol

Back
Top Bottom