Why is Popeyes so slow

They already have.
*McDonald's is entering the market of southern-style chicken with its own take on the chicken sandwich, and the company has selected Houston and Knoxville, Tennessee as test cities for trying out the new product."

New quarter pounder? 😳🧐
Yeah. Fresh meat that falls out the byke of the bun. I had it in Vegas when it first came out and it was the truth.

Yeah. Fresh meat that falls out the byke of the bun. I had it in Vegas when it first came out and it was the truth.

I don’t trust beef thst thick from McDonald’s

their premium chicken sucks tho, did read they were testing a new one but haven’t heard much. If they wanna be relevant in the chicken sandwiches they need to release something GOOD

The McChicken wasn’t that bad back when it was a premium sandwich
Not sure why they got rid of it just to bring it back as a lesser value sandwich

I used to tear up the $1 double cheeseburgers back in the day
I can’t get down with McChickens anymore but I’ll hit up a McDouble every now and then

Health Department releases final details about complaint at Raleigh Popeyes store

7-DAF2468-B0-C8-4279-951-B-D0-A520212388.jpg

The Wake County health department released its report Thursday in the investigation after a Raleigh woman posted photos of chicken being transported in a vehicle with a dog next to it.

The woman, who did not wish to be identified, said she saw the dog licking the boxes of food. She was in the drive-thru at the Popeyes on New Bern Avenue in Raleigh. In addition to the dog, her pictures showed the food was transported in a Jeep

The McChicken was a premium sandwich back in the 90’s
It was the #3 extra value meal behind the Big Mac and quarter pounder with cheese
You best believe it :emoji_grin:

Had me the 2 can dine with the 5 piece special. Guy was about to hook it up with a extra piece of chicken but ma came up hating from the back........food was still good though

I also had the 5pc me can dine yesterday
How are 2 people gonna share a 5pc lol
Used the app and the chicken was pretty fresh :pimp:

Health Department releases final details about complaint at Raleigh Popeyes store

7-DAF2468-B0-C8-4279-951-B-D0-A520212388.jpg

The Wake County health department released its report Thursday in the investigation after a Raleigh woman posted photos of chicken being transported in a vehicle with a dog next to it.

The woman, who did not wish to be identified, said she saw the dog licking the boxes of food. She was in the drive-thru at the Popeyes on New Bern Avenue in Raleigh. In addition to the dog, her pictures showed the food was transported in a Jeep

Man, that's nasty!

Back
Top Bottom