Why is Popeyes so slow

Naw not that pic particularly but I do when I'm in the mood for it.
I can do some mean cajun or jerked smoked turkey/chicken jambalaya.
I def prefer smoked over fried these days....man especially over some apple or cherry wood.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
1588876808087.gif

Definitely smoked > Fried.
especially when you season it to perfection.

Every Chinese restaurant in my area has been closed since late March/early April....

Never made it to Popeyes this weekend. Some people are freaked out by picking up their mail but I'm freaked out by eating food a stranger handled right about now :lol:

See, I look at it differently. With restaurants struggling right now, I feel like they're taking the the extra steps to make sure they're extra safe and not on the news for getting people sick. That's the last thing they'd want right now.

When I went to Popeye's yesterday, the Manager inside was barking orders while reminding people to be careful doing things. Surprised he didn't start yelling Omaha, Omaha!

1588876808087.gif

Definitely smoked > Fried.
especially when you season it to perfection.

Bra aint nothin more satisfying than blazing up afterward and getting them munchies and savoring every bite of your own cooking and patting yourself on the back for it.
Those smokey flavors hit different when your taste buds enhanced by that tree tree folk.
Nothing compares homie! :pimp:

I really don't like Popeye's biscuits. Those for the birds though and a few NT'ers that will go unmentioned. But if you know, you know.

Wish they sold hush puppies. Those are good AF. Only place that sold them was Arthur's Treachers and I don't see those anymore.

Bra aint nothin more satisfying than blazing up afterward and getting them munchies and savoring every bite of your own cooking and patting yourself on the back for it.
Those smokey flavors hit different when your taste buds enhanced by that tree tree folk.
Nothing compares homie! :pimp:
My brother-in-law made smoked Mac and cheese one Thanksgiving. Top 3 best things I ever ate

Back
Top Bottom