Why is Popeyes so slow

This. Dude wants that McDonald's "hi, I'd like to order a Mc..." "Here you go sir, have a good day" service :lol:

lol I laugh at people who order at McDonald's and don't ask for a special request. Getting the burgers that been sitting there :x

Maybe what YOU ordered wasn't ready and what she ordered was?

They have no reason to purposely make your food come out last

#SimpleMath

If your saying five guys is faster than yeah u might have a bad Popeyes. Mine ok I just always get stuck behind the person who orders the whole damn menu

I tried the Southern Gold Chicken Strips from KFC and I really liked them.

But I enjoy Popeye's more than KFC.

I wish Church's chicken was more widely available. All the locations I've been to are always in the sketch areas.

Popeyes just rereleased the waffle battered chicken. It's been about 3 years since it last came out....I'm telling y'all right now, your life will change when you eat it. The syrup dipping sauce, lord

Popeyes just rereleased the waffle battered chicken. It's been about 3 years since it last came out....I'm telling y'all right now, your life will change when you eat it. The syrup dipping sauce, lord

Didn't have the syrup sauce but I had these last night.......it was like 3 tenders combined. Might have to go there before class now thanks NT

Just got put on Bojangles last month.

Popeyes ain't cutting it no more.

Closest Popeyes 8 min away :smokin

Closest Bojangles 25 min away :smh:

You hip, these are bangin. They need to retro that spicy shrimp tackle box.

Didn't have the syrup sauce but I had these last night.......it was like 3 tenders combined. Might have to go there before class now thanks NT

I always get the 5 tender box cause the **** is so good 3 tenders will make you angry :lol: The syrup dipping sauce takes it to a WHOLE NEW level....

What would u rate them 1 to 8

8.5/8 Try them and report back to the thread. Life is gonna be so different

Closest Popeyes 8 min away :smokin

Closest Bojangles 25 min away :smh:
You hip, these are bangin. They need to retro that spicy shrimp tackle box.

I felt like they just retroed the box this past summer didn't they? I like how Popeyes has a demand for certain items that aren't on the menu anymore. The waffle chicken tenders last came out 2014 and I kid you not there was not a day that went by that I hadn't though about them :lol: I was on the loud with my boy yesterday and saw the commercial and literally ran to my car. Popeyes got something here with the retro chicken...

I don't see why the wait is that long. Chicken just be sitting on the racks. I heard they cook the spicy tenders fresh tho

Random but if you ask for your tacos without lettuce at Jacks and no salt on your fries, them mugs always fresh.

Last edited:
I super agree they spicy chicken is mild at best, disrespect even labeling it spicy. I have to add my own pepper sauce to it just to get a kick.

Church's chicken is poor. They always taste like straight up oil, like they've been in the fryer for too long. Biscuits are quality though.

My local popeyes stays busy but I never have to wait too long. Plus the chicken and waffle tenders they're doing this month is more than worth it.

Back
Top Bottom