Why is Popeyes so slow

Yea I couldn't think of any.

Only food I would must have again is my mother's cooking

The bread is definitely better than CFA’s chicken sandwich.

I’m not feeling the extra crunchiness of the chicken breast though. Not even their regular chicken tenders seem that crispy.

The sauce is literally just mayonnaise with spicy seasoning/hot sauce. That’s not going to cut it for me.

No luck..
upload_2019-8-13_19-16-9.gif

Five Guys minds as well jump the shark and make a chicken sandwich. Seems like EVERY fast food place is doing it

Popeyes is literally a chicken place so I don’t see how making a chicken sandwich is that outrageous :lol:

Now them Burger King tacos are confusing AF tho :lol: I bet that Impossible Whopper has to be trash too (I had a few Impossible burgers from legit restaurants before)

Um aint that sandwich like the po’boys sandwich they got? Thats all i get when I RARELY go to popeyes..
30D80206-DAD0-4B6C-BCF1-1F9AEC5047AE.jpeg

Popeyes is literally a chicken place so I don’t see how making a chicken sandwich is that outrageous :lol:

Now them Burger King tacos are confusing AF tho :lol: I bet that Impossible Whopper has to be trash too (I had a few Impossible burgers from legit restaurants before)
Along with that bull**** fake *** pulled pork sloppy joe sandwich. Think they did hot dogs too
Um aint that sandwich like the po’boys sandwich they got? Thats all i get when I RARELY go to popeyes..
30D80206-DAD0-4B6C-BCF1-1F9AEC5047AE.jpeg
Love po'boys but I aint never seen this **** in my life. Wouldn't mind trying it
That **** would be $16
Eh more like 9, your not stacking chicken like beef patties

They basically use same **** they use on the chicken sandwich but rather use the popeyes chicken strips on the poboys

Along with that bull**** fake *** pulled pork sloppy joe sandwich. Think they did hot dogs too

Love po'boys but I aint never seen this **** in my life. Wouldn't mind trying it

Eh more like 9, your not stacking chicken like beef patties
As if $9 still aint wild. 5guys overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom