Why is Popeyes so slow

Ok maybe Popeyes doesn’t have the best fried chicken in the world but definitely in North America

5-6 in the world? We gonna need that list.
I got nearby spots that are better. Tried Pollo Campero for the first time and the flavor is fire. Chimichurri Chicken is a Portugese spot that has the best chicken i've ever had. Kennedy Fried Chicken also has better flavor imo. Wings And Things are local to NY and their chicken is great as well.

I love Popeyes, but there definitely better local spots in your respective areas. Soul Kitchen in DC :pimp:

Howlin Rays is better than Popeyes no question.

Yes Howling Ray's is better and top of the line, but that's a one off spot in Korea town in Cali.

Popeyes as far as national chain nobody has better chicken than them.

There's so many Popeye's popping up all over NYC now. Hope it doesn't change the flavor or quality.

I got nearby spots that are better. Tried Pollo Campero for the first time and the flavor is fire. Chimichurri Chicken is a Portugese spot that has the best chicken i've ever had. Kennedy Fried Chicken also has better flavor imo. Wings And Things are local to NY and their chicken is great as well.

The Chimmi Churri chicken spot in Queens by five towns next to the Costco?

Howling rays line is long af though. Not sure about now but precovid dudes waiting 2 hours in line for it.

I’m kind of sad Kennedy fried chicken closed their 14th and 1st Ave location years ago.

The Chimmi Churri chicken spot in Queens by five towns next to the Costco?
Yeah. Place is expensive but the food is delicious. I had their charcoal grilled chicken and was surprised at how crispy it was. You'd think it was the fried chicken.

just had a chicken gyro from Kennedys the flavor is consistent.

Tried it earlier this week too since I got a sandwich. Like mentioned pretty bland, not sure it's the same seasoning. Plus side though is it seems juicier, and the crunch is nice and light and airy, kinda buttery. They forgot the sauces so I used some chick-fil-a sauce and for some reason it seemed to taste better with cfa sauce than cfa nuggs. If you're a bland, "sauce makes the meat" kinda fan though, you might choose those over a breast.

Had the nuggets earlier this week, joints was hella bland.

Until they come out with spicy nuggets, just stick with the tenders.
This is how I felt. I've never had the mild chicken. NEVER. If mild tastes just like these nuggets I don't know how anybody could get mild over spicy.

Everything else was great. Breading, size, tenderness and texture but they were definitely lacking in flavor. At least CFA nuggets small as they are actually taste like seasoning.

Any of their spicy chicken doesn't taste spicy anyway. Gotta put some hot sauce with some honey.

Back
Top Bottom