Why is Popeyes so slow

CFA's sandwiches are tasty for sure. I still prefer Popeye's sandwich as a whole. We're finally getting a Dave's Hot Chicken in Seattle area so can't wait to try that.

CFA's sandwiches are tasty for sure. I still prefer Popeye's sandwich as a whole. We're finally getting a Dave's Hot Chicken in Seattle area so can't wait to try that.

Daves is overrated IMO. Little to no flavor & its all based on heat not quality of taste

The Popeyes sandwich has way too much breading now.
-
Wingstop’s chicken sandwich
3205362B-3D5F-438D-858F-52AD3F20BF79.jpeg

Popeyes still king.

Looks like Mr. Bojangles chicken sandwich.

I’m not saying I wouldn’t devour Popeyes chicken sandwich because I will.

Any given Sunday I want a Chicken Sandwich Popeyes is the best fast food option. However if I go to Popeyes I am more interested in their bone in options.

So the only day I go to Popeyes for a chicken sandwich, I don’t want the sandwich

I’m sorry CFA is trash. No flavor at all. I don’t see how y’all eat that crap. This was my 3rd time giving it a chance……… nah I’m good. Might have to put KFC over CFA, Couldn’t even finish the damn sandwich.
Not even trolling. Like that sandwich was pure buttcheeks bro. This was definitely the Westbrook of all Chicken Sandwiches.

I’m sorry CFA is trash. No flavor at all. I don’t see how y’all eat that crap. This was my 3rd time giving it a chance……… nah I’m good. Might have to put KFC over CFA, Couldn’t even finish the damn sandwich.
Not even trolling. Like that sandwich was pure buttcheeks bro. This was definitely the Westbrook of all Chicken Sandwiches.

93964FF3-215D-489D-97CD-7C6DB53D1E2B.gif

I’m wit you man….. ppl saying CFA is better than Popeyes sandwich or just good in general is a worse take than the dude in the food thread that eats over cooked rubber eggs!! CFA is Ben Simmons in the 4th quarter of the semi conference finals

I had the popeyes chicken sandwich when it first came out. Ish was dry to me. CFA's chicken sandwich is moist like it's supposed to be.

Buddy needs to figure out if he wants to review food or do comedy. Doing too much

Dude has hundreds of thousands of followers, has been in a bunch of commercials both appearing and doing voice work

In addition to the Netflix show

You can watch dry *** reviewers like that nerdy dry *** no personality dude YT tries to shove down my throat.

Dude has hundreds of thousands of followers, has been in a bunch of commercials both appearing and doing voice work

In addition to the Netflix show

You can watch dry *** reviewers like that nerdy dry *** no personality dude YT tries to shove down my throat.
I don't keep up on these influencers or their follower count. I just saw a dude in his car reviewing a chicken sandwich and being extra 🤷‍♂️

A grown man playing a character he created for social media. I applaud the hustle but not for me.

Last edited:
I don't keep up on these influencers or their follower count. I just saw a dude in his car reviewing a chicken sandwich and being extra 🤷‍♂️

A grown man playing a character he created for social media. I applaud the hustle but not for me.

I get it but you better keep up or get left behind.

It’s 2022!

Not gonna sit here and tolerate the indirect shade thrown at Reviewbrah. He’s good people.

Daym Drops is a clown and does too much. The videos he posted about his divorce were some of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen.

I’m wit you man….. ppl saying CFA is better than Popeyes sandwich or just good in general is a worse take than the dude in the food thread that eats over cooked rubber eggs!! CFA is Ben Simmons in the 4th quarter of the semi conference finals

Did y’all ever contract COVID?

If so I don’t think your taste is back.

Back
Top Bottom