Why is Popeyes so slow

Lemon Pepper is one overrated wing

On another note, last time I went to Popeye's and they messed up my order(the usual) and they gave me Garlic Parm instead of Ghost Pepper. Garlic Parm wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Thoughts on Popeyes biscuits?
Not a huge fan especially since you can’t eat it dry (pause). KFC and Hardee’s back in the day used to have absolute fire biscuits.

I did cop my signature meal from the last page and it was great again. I saw the new wings and since I don’t like lemon pepper anyway, it was easy to cop the og flavor.

Go back 10 years and think, did any of y’all think Popeyes was gonna be selling sandwiches AND individual wings on a permanent basis?

Popeyes been thriving around my way before the sandwich too. However, it's been a couple of years now and they can't figure to put ghost pepper in the actual breading of patties to give us what we need...

one problem Popeyes have, is its rude customer service.

Last edited:
Wings slsp…
IMG_0599.jpeg

Lemon Pepper is one overrated wing

On another note, last time I went to Popeye's and they messed up my order(the usual) and they gave me Garlic Parm instead of Ghost Pepper. Garlic Parm wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
I love lemon pepper wet when in Atlanta.

Nah the presentation alone just make me wanna pass them right back over the counter for a refund.

It’s popeyes lol. Looking at the plastic box when they always have paper or styrofoam, I figure what they do it fry wings and then add whatever sauce the customer wants and then shake it in the container. Viola you have your seasoned wings lol.

If the container was full of wings it would look more appetizing.

Back
Top Bottom