Why is Popeyes so slow

Popeyes looking like an after the club spot , but during a week day :lol: :pimp: ...matter fact if they was smart they should extend their thurs-sun hours for the rest of the month, would make a killin with the drunk let out crowd with all this buzz...if they don’t keep running outta chicken of course :lol: :smh:

BRUH!!!

And only serve 2 pcs and Chicken sandwiches. Game changer.

Can you resell in line? Lol

But forreal is it the same chicken tenders put in between a bun? The Popeyes near me is kinda bland. The Wendy’s spicy chicken tastes better but if people are fiendin it might just be my Popeyes that sucks

image-from-ios-1566326185.jpg

This how my CFA chicken sandwiches looked the 2 times I got them. Bun looking like some "I'm all out of bread, better run down to the corner real quick" bread. Hospital bread.

what time do they start selling the sandwich?
people at work trying to cop for the department. i told them good luck

I just came from the one over by my job and that line was OD wild. luckily I got there before it became crazy but still

Alright so after having my fourth one (first this week), I still say they are better. That sweet heat is a cheat code on it.

The ones in DC are cheating people on the chicken but the Va ones def have the larger chicken breast that be bussin out the byke.

Back
Top Bottom