Why is Popeyes so slow

It eventually will get to where they don't run out of chicken in the damb morning. I honestly think there's probably a supply shortage nationwide.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Back at the end of summer 2017 there was a nationwide wing shortage. I showed up to a Mayweather-McGregor party with buffalo "legs." Everyone looked at me like who invited this a-hole. Had to explain that there was a shortage but no one believed me :lol:

Last edited:
That ain't gon happen
Gonna Stop people like him buying up the whole inventory..
2399064-05753426104cd4729941f1a9e13f3040.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised.

Back at the end of summer 2016 there was a nationwide wing shortage. I showed up to a Mayweather-McGregor party with buffalo "legs." Everyone looked at me like who invited this a-hole. Had to explain that there was a shortage but no one believed me :lol:
Drums>> wings

Wouldn't be surprised.

Back at the end of summer 2016 there was a nationwide wing shortage. I showed up to a Mayweather-McGregor party with buffalo "legs." Everyone looked at me like who invited this a-hole. Had to explain that there was a shortage but no one believed me :lol:
I wouldn't believe you too, chicken breed with no wings? How sway?

Wouldn't be surprised.

Back at the end of summer 2017 there was a nationwide wing shortage. I showed up to a Mayweather-McGregor party with buffalo "legs." Everyone looked at me like who invited this a-hole. Had to explain that there was a shortage but no one believed me :lol:

talk about ungrateful... you actually did them a favor since its a bigger piece of chicken

talk about ungrateful... you actually did them a favor since its a bigger piece of chicken

I'm sayin. They were legit ungrateful. I bought and marinated like 10 lbs of chicken in buffalo sauce and buttermilk overnight and grilled it to crispy to perfection at the party and these people were like "why didn't you just buy wings?" :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom