Why is Popeyes so slow

Screenshot_20200129-175656.png
Screenshot_20200129-175641.png

Stopped getting it the week after they came back last month since they were starting to sit under the lights. Telling them no pickles guarantee's me a fresh one though and it's still just as good as I remembered.

Finally tried this damn sandwich yesterday for lunch. Just tasted like a regular chicken sandwich to me. Nothing special.

Like I said before - Popeyes used to be a restaurant with a buffet (used to go all the time) - I think they only have one remaining.

I spent a grip of time reading through mad of this thread today. I left the crib a bit later; and walking out the gate of my building, there's randomly, [what looked to have been,] an at least almost full Popeyes cup on the ground, with its previous contents in the ill puddle all over the ground around it. The shhh made our little mail box area damn near inaccessible... 😂 just thought it was kinda funny after having read so much of this thread earlier in the day, lol

Like I said before - Popeyes used to be a restaurant with a buffet (used to go all the time) - I think they only have one remaining.

Used to have one in Huntsville, and they closed it like 4yrs ago.

I dont understand why they would take fried chicken heaven away from us.

Back
Top Bottom