Why is Popeyes so slow

I plan on trying the new fish sandwich on tuesday
There's a coupon called T-Mobile tuesdays on the app where you get a free chicken sandwich with a $5min purchase
I would be a fool to pass that up
Might also try the cajun crispy shrimp
Your name rooster and you trying fish?

screen name to post ratio is trash b

Yeah it sucks when you try something new at Popeyes and it isn’t that great
In the end you say to yourself
I should of just gotten the chicken lol

1st lemme preface this by saying, each & every popeyes in my city has a 2.0 or less star review on yelp, so that should tell you what i'm already up against. i've had good experiences at only one of them, everytime i visit it's always a real hood experience orrrrr terrible customer experience. 1 - i don't mind hood experiences, i actually love them, it makes me feel at home, but the latter, i don't do, terrible customer service will set me off...

so instead of going to the popeye's with the 2 stars, i decided to go to the one in the hood, fine ... it was on my way home, i pull up (wanted to try that fish sammich of course) ...drive thru is about 5 cars deep, so i make my way in line. when i get up to the front, the car in front of me pulls up to the menu board, waits a minute, then abruptly swerves off, i'm thinking ... "damn they left their wallet at home" .. but i should've known, there was a deeper, darker criminal link hiding in the shadows of the cajun sparkle controversy.

so i swerve up, roll my window down & what i was greeted with was the wildest thing ever ... usually it's "weouttaspicyissssgon'be25minutesformore" ... or "weaintgotnochickensammiches" ... but on this day ...new forces were at work. i was greeted with .. "welcometopopeyeswecurrentlyclosed" .. i said, "i'm sorry, i beg your pardon?" .. she says... "isaidwerecurrentlyclosed" ... i reply with, "at 2pm on a saturday with a drive thru full of people, you're closed?" ... she replied with "WEISCURRENTLYCLOSED" so i calmly said ... "ya'll trippin' i'm bout to spin the block & shoot this muhfcka UP!" & drove off, lmao...

apologies for the long read, but i have yet to try the fish sandwich yet...

1st lemme preface this by saying, each & every popeyes in my city has a 2.0 or less star review on yelp, so that should tell you what i'm already up against. i've had good experiences at only one of them, everytime i visit it's always a real hood experience orrrrr terrible customer experience. 1 - i don't mind hood experiences, i actually love them, it makes me feel at home, but the latter, i don't do, terrible customer service will set me off...

so instead of going to the popeye's with the 2 stars, i decided to go to the one in the hood, fine ... it was on my way home, i pull up (wanted to try that fish sammich of course) ...drive thru is about 5 cars deep, so i make my way in line. when i get up to the front, the car in front of me pulls up to the menu board, waits a minute, then abruptly swerves off, i'm thinking ... "damn they left their wallet at home" .. but i should've known, there was a deeper, darker criminal link hiding in the shadows of the cajun sparkle controversy.

so i swerve up, roll my window down & what i was greeted with was the wildest thing ever ... usually it's "weouttaspicyissssgon'be25minutesformore" ... or "weaintgotnochickensammiches" ... but on this day ...new forces were at work. i was greeted with .. "welcometopopeyeswecurrentlyclosed" .. i said, "i'm sorry, i beg your pardon?" .. she says... "isaidwerecurrentlyclosed" ... i reply with, "at 2pm on a saturday with a drive thru full of people, you're closed?" ... she replied with "WEISCURRENTLYCLOSED" so i calmly said ... "ya'll trippin' i'm bout to spin the block & shoot this muhfcka UP!" & drove off, lmao...

apologies for the long read, but i have yet to try the fish sandwich yet...
tenor.gif

After I got the popeyes app I stopped using the drive thru or ordering inside
The app has endless coupons you can use
Food is usually ready once I step inside and pickup is smooth
Just make sure to check all the food is in the bag and your good to go

I finally tried the flounder sandwich, I’d say it’s a 5.5/10. I’d imagine there’s folks that like fish more than I do that may enjoy it more, but I probably won’t get it again. I love fish and chips, and fried fish in general, so I’m low-key disappointed.

Thankfully I also got a chicken sandwich and it came through as always. Quit playing and give us that ghost pepper chicken sandwich already Popeyes...

DF367A88-CCD1-4086-807A-FA3B0B3F199D.jpeg
#NoPicklesGang

This is basically an improved Filet-O-Fish sammich. Better buns, better batter. I like the spicy kick. I’m not that into seafood (unless it’s shrimp) but I *** with this sammich (3.5/5)

popeyes fish sandwich was actually very solid.
and it was a big piece of fish too. like it was def bigger and heavier than a chick fil a sandwich.
they don't skimp on the flounder and it was cooked well. crunchy breading. i added a some sweet heat on mine. it's quality.
if you like fish, this will def do.

:smh: Surprising coming from you. FIgured you wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot rod. ( # )

Fish sandwhich was meh. Flounder was dry they overcompensated with the spices and tarter sauce for that. Had very very little crunch and was soggy from all the tarter sauce after 2-3 bites. nothing like the chicken sandwich. It’s not offensive but I wouldn’t eat again.

Always control your own sauce.

Sauce on the side.

Rule of Life.

I wasn't impressed by the cajun flounder from Popeye's. I saw chickfila has discontinued their fish sandwiches for lent. :smh:

After I got the popeyes app I stopped using the drive thru or ordering inside
The app has endless coupons you can use
Food is usually ready once I step inside and pickup is smooth
Just make sure to check all the food is in the bag and your good to go
I might download the app next time. When I'm down south the Popeyes I go to takes like 20min🤣🤣🤣. And that place is packed with employees.

Popeyes fish sandwich is fire. You gotta put the garlic tarter sauce and some tobasco

I feel you on this. I think I would've enjoyed the flounder sandwich if it had more sauce.

I didn't want to mess with KFC's most recent chicken sandwich but that McDonald's one looks interesting...

Back
Top Bottom