Why is the hood so fascinated with these boots? (No...Not ACG's)

been rockin beef and brocs since 93. always have a pair of these and constructs .......

i still eff's wit beef n brocs but they were NOT hot in my hood tho. i thought OP was talkin bout them butt ugly hi-top polo boots with the straps nzippers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i still eff's wit beef n brocs but they were NOT hot in my hood tho. i thought OP was talkin bout them butt ugly hi-top polo boots with the straps n zippers
laugh.gif

polo rangers
laugh.gif

those got harlem in a frenzy

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Originally Posted by copped

anyone over the age of 21 wearing timbs= not a good look...

i wanna barf every time i see anyone wearing those things..

DISGUSTING
What an animal.

wheat constructs will never die, especially in NYC and other cities with colder climates

Did anyone peep the beef and broc background in OP's pic? Lmao. Yes, they were a stable in a NY dude's wardrobe from'01-'05, Constructs and ACGhave since taken over though.

Constructs haven't taken over. They were here from the start. I've been wearing 6" Timbs and Eurohikers since 96 and I'm not gonna stop. Ilike ACGs and all but everybody.......EVERYBODY here in the DMV wears them. I wear what I like not whats "in".

i think i'll rock my pair today. i've had these for like 4-5 yrs, still pretty mint. i also got a pair of gortex all black joints, and wheat,white, andblack.

Y'all must be mad young in here.... Beef and brocs along with mac and cheese are a NYC neccesity for getting fresh in the winter time.... Been aroundforever and a day...

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Constructs haven't taken over. They were here from the start. I've been wearing 6" Timbs and Eurohikers since 96 and I'm not gonna stop. I like ACGs and all but everybody.......EVERYBODY here in the DMV wears them. I wear what I like not whats "in".
how long have you been here, goadomes have been strong for about 8 years moe.

im not really feelin those boots that OP posted but timbs will always be appreciated in my book. got a pair of air max 90 boots as well thinking bout coppinthe black goadomes

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Constructs haven't taken over. They were here from the start. I've been wearing 6" Timbs and Eurohikers since 96 and I'm not gonna stop. I like ACGs and all but everybody.......EVERYBODY here in the DMV wears them. I wear what I like not whats "in".
how long have you been here, goadomes have been strong for about 8 years moe.
I moved here in 2005. They didn't come into my radar until then. I'm in the southernest and most country part of Maryland and everybodywheres them.

Pass. Tims don't cut it in rural areas. I had a 4 pairs and they held up for about6 months. Still need to get a un-insulated pair of these bad boys. My Pops gave me a pair of 1,000 gram thinsulated boots this weekend for my Elk hunt thisweekend. Great timing, we just got hit with a good amount of snow yesterday.

2eb7gaq.gif

Back
Top Bottom