Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

whole-wheat-bread.jpg
fries.jpg

we consume waaayyy too many complex carbs in this country.. they do nothing for us nutritionally and only make us crave more & more

the fast food companies know this too.. would u like to supersize those fries??

salad n fruit ftw!

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I work at a grocery store and I just smh when I see the kind of food these people buy.

Man I went to the store to get some fruit the other day and there was this guy that had to be about 300lbs in line in front of me.  A few things he had in his cart: glazed donuts, 2 gallons of ice cream, a case of sprite, Chips agoy.
Come on man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, don't forget the dudes buying Triple Stackers and Baconators for dinner every night
Patrick Bateman wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree man. Thought about this a couple of days ago, I don't care about the next mans weight, but to see women with 2/3/4 rolls of fat.. it's just disgusting and way too common. 
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Yeap. I can't name one in-shape female at my job. It's disgusting seeing them wear revealing (rolls) clothing on top of that.

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I work at a grocery store and I just smh when I see the kind of food these people buy.

Man I went to the store to get some fruit the other day and there was this guy that had to be about 300lbs in line in front of me.  A few things he had in his cart: glazed donuts, 2 gallons of ice cream, a case of sprite, Chips agoy.
Come on man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, don't forget the dudes buying Triple Stackers and Baconators for dinner every night
Patrick Bateman wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree man. Thought about this a couple of days ago, I don't care about the next mans weight, but to see women with 2/3/4 rolls of fat.. it's just disgusting and way too common. 
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Yeap. I can't name one in-shape female at my job. It's disgusting seeing them wear revealing (rolls) clothing on top of that.

whole-wheat-bread.jpg
fries.jpg

we consume waaayyy too many complex carbs in this country.. they do nothing for us nutritionally and only make us crave more & more

the fast food companies know this too.. would u like to supersize those fries??

salad n fruit ftw!

pretty soon hating fat people will talke the place of being anti gay
laugh.gif

but being fat isnt a choice right?
laugh.gif

pretty soon hating fat people will talke the place of being anti gay
laugh.gif

but being fat isnt a choice right?
laugh.gif

If you really think about it this country promotes this lifestyle. Corporations that make this poison and sell it to the masses run our elected officials. When a movement begins to educate the people to exercise and eat healthier it gets met with opposition from the, "government needs to stay out of my kitchen and my kids schools" types. Fat people disgust me, but what's even worse are the idiots who stick up for all of the junk the American people buy and pass off as food. Theses lard %+%%@ also drive up the cost of health insurance. America, home of gluttony and greed.

If you really think about it this country promotes this lifestyle. Corporations that make this poison and sell it to the masses run our elected officials. When a movement begins to educate the people to exercise and eat healthier it gets met with opposition from the, "government needs to stay out of my kitchen and my kids schools" types. Fat people disgust me, but what's even worse are the idiots who stick up for all of the junk the American people buy and pass off as food. Theses lard %+%%@ also drive up the cost of health insurance. America, home of gluttony and greed.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its "disgusting" because society has brain washed you to believe that skinny is beautiful and fat is ugly...

fat is ugly tho

it isn't healthy and fat girls look disgusting

Originally Posted by sonofsam

its "disgusting" because society has brain washed you to believe that skinny is beautiful and fat is ugly...

fat is ugly tho

it isn't healthy and fat girls look disgusting

Fat people serve a purpose in the world too. Say you're getting chased down by a pack of wolves and its you and a fat person you think the wolves are gonna pass up on all that meat and come for you. Hell nah that's the holy grail out there man, but for real fat people are cool they know about all the snacks before they hit the street.

Fat people serve a purpose in the world too. Say you're getting chased down by a pack of wolves and its you and a fat person you think the wolves are gonna pass up on all that meat and come for you. Hell nah that's the holy grail out there man, but for real fat people are cool they know about all the snacks before they hit the street.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Cheap disgusting food

over here we don't find this weird, so fat ppl don't really care about being fat...it's normal

Answers OP's question

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Cheap disgusting food

over here we don't find this weird, so fat ppl don't really care about being fat...it's normal

Answers OP's question

Back
Top Bottom