Why Marshal Bruce Mathers is TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

his ratio of "skills" to "good songs" is not high enough for him to be in my top 5.

I've been totally uninterested in him for some time. His songs talking about pop stars and what not does not move me.

Wow, verbalized my thoughts pretty well. I know he's talented as hell, but some of his songs are just unlistenable. When he's on, he's ON for real,but that isn't often enough for me.

yeah i know ... i dont have any need to come to the music forum anymore because its filled with people who think the carter 3 is better than relapse and kanyewest is a better rapper than eminem ... i was on NT longer than you can imagine, its sad actually ...

and as for ems buzz ... whos buzzin as much as he is right now? in the grand scheme of things ... just last night two people on the headsets in cod were playinwe made you non stop singing like the little #+%++%% they are lol ...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Drake's buzz> Eminem's buzz & Drake isn't even signed.
LOL
indifferent.gif

Agreed....One of the best to ever do it, his best verse is better then your favorite rappers. The only problem is the subject matter but when Em feels like it,straight FIRE!

Em is up there I aint gonna lie. Care less if music changes I will have the same greats on my list. Rap has changed Im not into it. Em's my era, manyclassic aint gonna sell em short.

Definately top 10.

Tell the cridics Im back and coming
Spit it back in abundance
Hit a +%* with onions and split a bag of fonions
Mad at me understandable, canable shooting animal light up a cannon and have him catapult adding a dog!
Captain of a cult, with a lead following to turn halloween back into a trick or treat holiday
Have Micheal Myers looking like a lier, swipe his power
Replace his knife with flowers and a stack of fliers
Hit Jason Forbes with 40's
Stuck a expository up his $$+ and made him tell him his story
Gave hannbolecter a !%%%#$# nectarine
sat him down in a !%%%#$# fruit and vegtable section and gave him a lecture
Walked up bound street with a !%%%#$# wiffle bag drew
fought Freddy Cruger and Edward Scissor Hands too
Came out with a little scratch, ooh
Looking like a got in a !%%%#$# pillow fight with a tripple fat goose
Insanity, can it be panity, where is the humanity
And having a twisted fantisy with an arm and leg amputy
Straight jacket with a hundred eight bracketen
With a strap that wraps twice around my back then they latch it
Cut your !%%%#$# head off and ask you where your headed off to,
Get it headed off to (haha)
Medic this head looks awful
this anisthetic is pathetic so is this diabetic waffle
And this prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco

Underground
eek.gif
pimp.gif

man take them lyrics down and just copy my sig ... you missed every other word lol ... if you liked that imagine if you actually knew what he was saying andunderstood it LOL ... but i know you dig the flow ...

He is in my top 10

I don't know about ur ratings for Encore and Infinite

I am a Huge Em fan and those albums were trash

Originally Posted by zube42

You didn't highlight "Role Models" in green
smh.gif

I don't know why but SSLP was always my favorite album by him.

Yeah....good job, but Role Model is a classic!
eek.gif

I want infinite Eminem back....not that Relapse is bad, but I got all hyped when I heard he was going back to his "old style"

I was hoping for 96-98 Em
nerd.gif

Son, are you high right now?

Go to any suburb in the country, go to Europe, go to Australia, hell go to the North Pole,

And at least 90% of 12-30 year olds are listening to Relapse.

First Kanye is better, and now Drake?
Drake who? How many records has he sold?
Not everyone sits around on their computers and listens to music on hiphop forums.

E-Buzz = Papoose/Joe Budden/Saigon megafail

Originally Posted by kingk777

Go to any suburb in the country, go to Europe, go to Australia, hell go to the North Pole,

Not everyone sits around on their computers and listens to music on hiphop forums.

I would agree that the buzz for Drake is more than the buzz for Eminem right now, but that's because that's what buzz is. Drake is notsigned and has a radio hit and people are just getting put on...Eminem been around for a minute he doesn't really need "buzz". And you guys aresmoking that real good #!$* if you think little @$% kids are checking for eminem right now cause they are NOT. I have an 18 yr old brother who likes Eminem, isa good hip hop fan, and is not caring nearly as much as I am for this album.

this dude said 12-30
laugh.gif
thats some small kids you got bumpin Insane

+1 for Gonein60 I said Drake's buzz> In the Chi I hear Drake on the radio way more than I hear Eminem. & Mr West> Eminem is MY OPINION!!! Em canbe better than Kanye West but he's still not top 5!!!

This gone in 60 seconds fool needs to off himself with this foolishness he keeps typing. Maybe he just don't like white people
laugh.gif

i wish people would stop quoting him cuz i ignored the lil dude 2 days ago ... he was the first with sayin the carter 3 is better than relapse and then droppedthe kanye em thing and i just couldnt do it

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

This gone in 60 seconds fool needs to off himself with this foolishness he keeps typing. Maybe he just don't like Eminem's music
laugh.gif

Off myself because I don't think Em is top 5? Hmmmmm

No off yourself for thinking Kanye %%@$@## West is better than Em.

Jadakiss, TI = Eminem?
roll.gif

Only behind a computer screen would this type of nonsense be said

I can tell you that most 12-30 year olds here in Finland don't even know Eminem has a new album out.

Back
Top Bottom