Why Marshal Bruce Mathers is TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by mossman75

Y'all Laughing but Eminem made is.....
comeon son u seriously think treat em right is better than this? Chubb Rock was that generation's Bizzare
indifferent.gif

I take you never in your life heard a Chubb Rock Record?

Don't ever compare Chubb to Bizzare, Chubb rapped about real S___, not that Cartoon Network BS they be on

comeon son u seriously think treat em right is better than this? Chubb Rock was that generation's Bizzare
indifferent.gif

Don't ever compare Chubb to Bizzare, Chubb rapped about real S___, not that Cartoon Network BS they be on
because he rapped about real @#$% makes him good?
laugh.gif

ok ill do a better one Asher Roth > Chubb Rock

Jay-Z is a toss-up. I personally can't stand dude after RD and I think Em has more raw talent. The thing about both them dudes is they are just placeholders in someone's top 5 list. Go up to a random person and ask for top 5 rappers... 90% will say Pac, BIG, Jay and 2 more names, one will probably beEm, and most likely Nas will be thrown in there, unless you are in the South. Instead of just admitting they don't know or listing their real opinions,they just say what everyone else says; even rappers do this ALL the time in interviews. It just becomes a default. But when you really look at it, Em is nowhere near top 5. I've never met someone really knowledgeable who had either Em or Jay that high.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

No the fact he was a all around better rapper & artist. Better albums, better songs

And go somewhere with Asher Roth, he's a poor mans Eminem

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

No the fact he was a all around better rapper & artist. Better albums, better songs

And go somewhere with Asher Roth, he's a poor mans Eminem
Son go ahead with that Chubb Rock...i mean who actually takes him serious? his contribution to hiphop was making music we can play at a familycookout

What y'all know about the Crooklyn Dodgers though
pimp.gif

and everyone talking *!@+, go get yourself "The One". Tell me that ain't classic; and come back tryna compare Chubb to Bizzare or Asher Rothagain
indifferent.gif

Dude was basically an early Biggie.. dope lyrically, dope albums, real intelligent dude too.

I understand if it's before your time and you were sleeping or are gonna judge off one youtube video... but just say so. No need to front like you know andembarrass yourself.

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

and everyone talking *!@+, go get yourself "The One". Tell me that ain't classic; and come back tryna compare Chubb to Bizzare or Asher Roth again
indifferent.gif

Dude was basically an early Biggie.. dope lyrically, dope albums, real intelligent dude too.

I understand if it's before your time and you were sleeping or are gonna judge off one youtube video... but just say so. No need to front like you know and embarrass yourself.
indifferent.gif
please stop....your embarrassing yourself ChubbRock was wack

How are you from Brooklyn and not feeling Chubb ?
smh.gif

back on topic though, and honestly think about this.. If Em was a black dude named Marcus Mathers...and he was rapping about his crazy mom, being a serialkiller, raping celebrities, hating gays etc... same exact skill level, same exact discography, only thing changes is his skin color. Would he even have beenknown by 20% of the people who know him now ?

He said himself.. "Let's do the math, if I was black, I woulda sold half"; I think that's a huge under-statement. It would have been easierfor him to first come up, but he would get no where near the amount of praise and attention he gets now. Too many dudes take this novelty value he has andinflate their perception of him.

seriously though ... ima admit i never heard that chubb rock $*%% before just now, but that $*%% had me dying LOLOLOLOLOL ... no @$!$!%+# i havent laughed thathard in a while ... and im fried so its all the better ... yall in here postin a house party 3 reject song over some eminem $*%% ... GET THE %##+ OUTTA HERELOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

eminem is my favorite rapper i dont give a %##+ wher yall rank him in your personal lives ... but i want to make a few things clear while im being honest ...jay-z is an overrated $*%% nugget dingle berry who has 2.5 good albums and a $*%% load of filler ...

if scarface isnt in your top 5 off yourself ...

gerald green has a half of a finger LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

eminem can rap better than your favorite rapper ...

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

and everyone talking *!@+, go get yourself "The One". Tell me that ain't classic; and come back tryna compare Chubb to Bizzare or Asher Roth again
indifferent.gif

I understand if it's before your time and you were sleeping or are gonna judge off one youtube video... but just say so. No need to front like you know and embarrass yourself.

QFT

Originally Posted by M16

Y'all are too easily impressed. Everyone here is better, or had more of a contribution/impact; and this is mainstream only; off the top.

1. Big L
2. Big Pun
3. Kool G Rap
4. Rakim
5. KRS-One
6. GZA
7. Ghostface Killah
8. Masta Ace
9. Scarface
10. Nas
11. Biggie
12. Big Daddy Kane
13. O.C.
14. Black Thought
15. Lord Finesse
16. Chuck D
17. Ice Cube
18. Common
19. Tupac
20. Slick Rick
21. D.O.C.
22. Raekwon
23. LL Cool J
24. AZ
25. Prodigy
26. AG
27. Diamond D
28. Redman

29. Afrika Bambaataa / Grandmaster Flash / Kool Herc (impact)
30. Mos Def/Talib (do you consider these underground ?)
31. Ras Kass (same question)
32. Tragedy Khadafi (same question)
33. Sean Price (same question)
34. Pharoahe Monch (same question)

add in about another 20-30 underground rappers and I don't see where Em fits. Dude is basically a gimmick rapper popular because he was the first "serious" white rapper to make it as big as he did. Granted, he is talented and can make GREAT music when he's serious; but Eminem top 5 ?
roll.gif

EDIT: also, co-sign on mossman's list.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Sorry, top 30.
You got that Budden disease bi-polar +!%.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

seriously though ... ima admit i never heard that chubb rock $*%% before just now, but that $*%% had me dying LOLOLOLOLOL ... no @$!$!%+# i havent laughed that hard in a while ... and im fried so its all the better ... yall in here postin a house party 3 reject song over some eminem $*%% ... GET THE %##+ OUTTA HERE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

eminem is my favorite rapper i dont give a %##+ wher yall rank him in your personal lives ... but i want to make a few things clear while im being honest ... jay-z is an overrated $*%% nugget dingle berry who has 2.5 good albums and a $*%% load of filler ...

if scarface isnt in your top 5 off yourself ...

gerald green has a half of a finger LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

eminem can rap better than your favorite rapper ...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by M16

Y'all are too easily impressed. Everyone here is better, or had more of a contribution/impact; and this is mainstream only; off the top.

1. Big L
2. Big Pun
3. Kool G Rap
4. Rakim
5. KRS-One
6. GZA
7. Ghostface Killah
8. Masta Ace
9. Scarface
10. Nas
11. Biggie
12. Big Daddy Kane
13. O.C.
14. Black Thought
15. Lord Finesse
16. Chuck D
17. Ice Cube
18. Common
19. Tupac
20. Slick Rick
21. D.O.C.
22. Raekwon
23. LL Cool J
24. AZ
25. Prodigy
26. AG
27. Diamond D
28. Redman

29. Afrika Bambaataa / Grandmaster Flash / Kool Herc (impact)
30. Mos Def/Talib (do you consider these underground ?)
31. Ras Kass (same question)
32. Tragedy Khadafi (same question)
33. Sean Price (same question)
34. Pharoahe Monch (same question)

add in about another 20-30 underground rappers and I don't see where Em fits. Dude is basically a gimmick rapper popular because he was the first "serious" white rapper to make it as big as he did. Granted, he is talented and can make GREAT music when he's serious; but Eminem top 5 ?
roll.gif

EDIT: also, co-sign on mossman's list.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Sorry, top 30.
You got that Budden disease bi-polar +!%.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Ok now I have a question for you. If you were to rank mainstream artists only, where would Em be on your list?

I was only ranking mainstream artists. There are 25-30 better mainstream rappers, period.

overrated he is not top

3 stacks>>>em

em is like number 15 if he is number 15

top 5

pac
big
nas
jay
3 stacks or scarface it's a toss up

I don't understand why yall keep going on and on.
laugh.gif

Everyone has their own thoughts and another man is not ganna change them.

Y'all Laughing but Eminem made this.....
thanx for posting that reminded me how funny this vid was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes are mad because even when Marshal is fooling around he still flows harder than 3/4 the people on your list
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but props for the people who typed the lists out, alot of contenders out there aint even gonna lie

Back
Top Bottom