Why medical bills are killing us.

Many people are having problem when it comes to their medical bill. Its good to know that there are so many people are using crowdfunding to help many people about their medical expenses. Health care is expensive and people are turning to numerous ways to cover it. Numerous people have taken to crowdfunding hospital bills through crowdfunding sites.

just went out and got my own medical insurance through my job and still afraid to use it because i think its a set up :smh: i feel like theres a hidden fee somewhere

just went out and got my own medical insurance through my job and still afraid to use it because i think its a set up :smh: i feel like theres a hidden fee somewhere
Deductibles man. I have an HsA now because it builds over time and you don't lose the money you put on yearly and can be transferred if u leave.

HsA are good because they negotiate your bill down to what they think the procedure is worth.

I live in Finland and my ACL surgery cost 90 euros.
smokin.gif
[table][tr][td]90.00 EUR WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. [/td][td]=[/td][td]117.963 USD WARNING: Automated extraction of rates is prohibited under the Terms of Use. [/td][/tr][/table]
WOOW!!!  We'll, there are people in the U.S. that do seek to get quality surgeries out of the country for less. Maybe I would do the same if I was in a similar situation.

http://surgery.about.com/od/beforesurgery/ss/PayingSurgery_8.htm

About the ambulances here is my story
Got into a car accident (minor)
Ambulances gave me a ride to a hospital which is 2.5 miles.I told them i didnt need a ride im fine turns out i was fine no broken bones etc etc.
Week later sent me an ambulance bill worth
$1,000+ SmH

Back
Top Bottom