Why the hell are jerry Seinfled tickets so expensive?

seeing decent seats for 300+ like he Prince or something
eek.gif

Hopefully the low 100s seats I might cop aint complete nose bleed level.

Because Jews have Plenty of Money to burn

and jerry type of work is more for highclass rich Americans who cover they face when they smell poor-middleclass people

and jerry type of work is more for highclass rich Americans who cover they face when they smell poor-middleclass people
please explain, sounds like blind hate from someone who just doesn't get his comedy or just doesn't find it funny

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

grin.gif

why are you so mad?

He's good but just don't see him twice because he does tend to re-use a lot of his material (or at least don't see him every year).

I would pay that much to see an seinfield episode..Jerry alone on the other hand................not so much

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

laugh.gif

but your right on point ...........

he had possibly the greatest sitcom in the history of tv, dude gets bank off just reruns.. He can charge that price....

I always thought his stand up was just ok. Id more put my money into a live Larry David production.

Back
Top Bottom