Why the hell are jerry Seinfled tickets so expensive?

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by MJsaver

well, he is one of the funniest/famous comics EVER.
2q1w3mq.jpg

laugh.gif
....well played.

if you're a fan of stand up comedy and all the nuances that go along with the art, you will certainly appreciate Seinfeld. He works clean, manages a crowd,delivery, timing, all the old school comedic skills are on display.

He's not up there yelling and swearing and screaming "WHERE'S THE VAN?!"

You're paying to witness a legend in the art of standing in front of a crowd and telling a joke that anyone can hear. Truly a lost art.

I've been fortunate enough to see him, and it was epic in my opinion.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

if you're a fan of stand up comedy and all the nuances that go along with the art, you will certainly appreciate Seinfeld. He works clean, manages a crowd, delivery, timing, all the old school comedic skills are on display.

You're paying to witness a legend in the art of standing in front of a crowd and telling a joke that anyone can hear. Truly a lost art.

A laugh is a laugh though fam.
I can just go down to the nearest comedy house and get the same results for $280 less.
laugh.gif

if you're a fan of stand up comedy and all the nuances that go along with the art, you will certainly appreciate Seinfeld. He works clean, manages a crowd, delivery, timing, all the old school comedic skills are on display.

ill agree with this.

I hate seinfield, but this is true. not $300+ true, but still...

Originally Posted by THE FAME

I can just go down to the nearest comedy house and get the same results for $280 less.
laugh.gif
then don't go
eyes.gif

also i am amazed no one noticed Jerry Seinfled i mean i dont care but 89% of NT'ers do

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

seeing decent seats for 300+ like he Prince or something
eek.gif

Hopefully the low 100s seats I might cop aint complete nose bleed level.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif

a laugh is a laugh, you're right. I'm saying that you're paying for the experience. If you just want to get an ab work out then of course this isoverpayment. If you want to see a true comedic genius in the classic, conventional sense, then Seinfeld and the $300 tag is what you have to pay.

Its apples to oranges in my opinion. Seinfeld is widely regarded as one of the best constructors and tellers of a joke in the classic conventional comediansvein.

You can see a MLS soccer game for 10 bucks, or you could pay $500 to see Barcelona. If you just want to see football, then a MLS game will do, but if you wantto experience the game, you must go elsewhere.

feel me?

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

seeing decent seats for 300+ like he Prince or something
eek.gif

Hopefully the low 100s seats I might cop aint complete nose bleed level.
I was thinking to myself that this was the perfect gif to insert in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Because Jews have Plenty of Money to burn

and jerry type of work is more for highclass rich Americans who cover they face when they smell poor-middleclass people

indifferent.gif

this isnt the dumbest thing ive read on this board, but its definitely top 5.

i would love to see him live, but 3hundo is a little much for me, not sayin its not worth it tho

i could easily spend that on a pair shoes and throw it in the back of the closet, plus he's one of my fave comedian
smokin.gif

His show was hilarious, and one of my all time favs.....but that was mostly due to Larry David's writing.

Seinfeld on his own just doing stand up? ehh I'll pass

Back
Top Bottom