[ ] Why the **** isn't Travis Porter signed yet ? [ ]

l_96cdcacdf23e4e608be8854e4602048c.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I think they've shown that they can consistently make dope ***, high energy club bangers...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Black Boy, White Boy[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Spiffed Up[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Baddest B..ch[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Thats Dem[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Uh Huh w/ J-Money[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]All The Way Turnt Up[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]Go Shorty Go[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]The Hell You Talmbout[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]& they absolutely kill their performances ... whole crowd goes dumb

there are way worse acts are getting looks

seriously Def Jam Lil Ru & F.L.Y. ?[/color]

Rocsi* they ga-bage*Rocsi*

jk but I never heard of these kids until I was in Atlanta and never heard anyone outside of Atlanta talking about them. Their accents are so horrible.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

same reason yung LA aint dropped an album yet...

that whole style came and went in a matter of like 10 months...

i dont even see them on the same page as them..they arent like all the futuristic, trapper clones down here in atl

they make bangers & just fun music.

they make catchy music , idk i can see them hitting the highschool demographic hard , i would sign them

i $$%$@ with traviiiiiiiiiii, but dude wouldnt last on a major label...look at FLY...@%+@* a trend

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Rocsi* they ga-bage*Rocsi*

jk but I never heard of these kids until I was in Atlanta and never heard anyone outside of Atlanta talking about them. Their accents are so horrible.

Naw he's big in Alabama too. I wouldn't sign him though. He'll be irrelevant in a few months anyways.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

i dont even see them on the same page as them..they arent like all the futuristic, trapper clones down here in atl

LA b on the same exact %+!+ as them... thats y they were beefin...

pretty much.

Def Jam was gone sign em for that "Turnt Up" Track but now they found out it was Roscoe Dash track so they signed Dash.
laugh.gif

Well F.L.Y. took the futuristic movement to the limit with Swag Surfin, and they did like 7,000 first week. Financially, it doesn't make sense for theselabels. Id rather see LA or j money (futuristic) drop though.

There's a lot of points being made in here that I surprisingly agree with
laugh.gif

-Why the hell is Lil Ru and F.L.Y. signed to Def Jam?

- They do make some bangers, and they defintely appeal to a HS crowd, their youtube channel shows them rocking HS crowds like crazy

-They are very similar to Yung La and them...but that fad had a run from like March-July...Travis Porter is doing their thing to stay relevant though

-It's not a "he" It's a damn group of 3 people

-Roscoe Dash made "Turnt Up" what it was IMO...so no surprise why he got signed
laugh.gif

that turnt up is my %^&*

roscoe should be signed for that one

but i can see why labels aint signing dudes like this,

its a waste of money unless they gonna sell like a bazillion ringtones.

F.L.Y. flopped and Yung L.A Flopped cause their all good at making singles but their albums aint worth $%^&

and these N's is just like them ......................... a Flop waiting to happen
smh.gif

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

LA b on the same exact %+!+ as them... thats y they were beefin...
nah ... it was more over that Black Boy White Boy .. but they aren't the same ...

LA / J-Money talk about trapping & more gangsta ****.

Travy is straight party music. Until they start ****n w/ Flocka they wasn't talking bout none of that and it was still lightweight.

Their down south buzz is pretty big right now. If I was them I wouldnt care about getting signed. They getting show money and traveling making music. The lifeof signed artists nowadays is rough.

Rap music isnt always about lyricism...And everybody downing F.L.Y but they make some good fun music just like T.P. so Im not suprised they're signed. Thatcd was not bad if you like that type of music, but then again maybe it was just KE on the beats that I like so much. The song bands goes stupid hard

Real talk I thought yung la and Travis porter were the same person didn't even no they was a group though.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

Real talk I thought yung la and Travis porter were the same person didn't even no they was a group though.
LOL, I was thinking this for a long time. All the DJ's I'm familiar with back home seem to really co-sign these guys, though. I neverreally paid them much attention because I felt like they were biting Dro for his Black Boy / White Boy movement, when we all know he was the main one doing itback in '05-06. Unless to start making more well-rounded music, I don't know if there will still be a wave for them to ride come 2010. They have themajor's attention, but I think they're just looking for something to make them absolutely have to sign them to their labels.

Back
Top Bottom