Why The Ohio Hate? Vol. You Don't Know.

There's a lot of hate for Ohio on this board, and I'm just wondering why. I mean, how many have you guys actually been there? Is it because LeBron left? Or do you think you're doing it big because you live with your grams in Queens.
BTW, I grew up in Cleveland, lived in Brooklyn for a while, then downtown Chicago, currently Wicker Park, Chicago. 

Considering moving back because of a job offer.

There's a lot of hate for Ohio on this board, and I'm just wondering why. I mean, how many have you guys actually been there? Is it because LeBron left? Or do you think you're doing it big because you live with your grams in Queens.
BTW, I grew up in Cleveland, lived in Brooklyn for a while, then downtown Chicago, currently Wicker Park, Chicago. 

Considering moving back because of a job offer.

Nobody actually hates Ohio (well maybe some ppl who live or have been there). We just love to make fun of all the ways they take the L and their destitution.

Nobody actually hates Ohio (well maybe some ppl who live or have been there). We just love to make fun of all the ways they take the L and their destitution.

It's a running joke, people happened to post articles about crazy/awful things that happened in Ohio, then LBJ played a role, then like anything on NT it got played out and people just overuse it.

It's a running joke, people happened to post articles about crazy/awful things that happened in Ohio, then LBJ played a role, then like anything on NT it got played out and people just overuse it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

An Ohio joke screams "noob" on NT.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

An Ohio joke screams "noob" on NT.

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

lived there for 3 years . . .

place sucks

but it's cheap
Where'd you live in OH? 
I think it depends on the person, IMO. I'd much rather live in Cleveland, in a 2 bedroom close to downtown for $600 than my studio in chicago for $700.

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

lived there for 3 years . . .

place sucks

but it's cheap
Where'd you live in OH? 
I think it depends on the person, IMO. I'd much rather live in Cleveland, in a 2 bedroom close to downtown for $600 than my studio in chicago for $700.

Originally Posted by roback1991

How have you not succumbed to a fatal gunshot wound?

are%20you%20a%20wizard-525x700.jpg

Back
Top Bottom