**WHY WAIT FOR SATURDAY - GO COP THE 11/12 ON NDC - NO DUCKTALES!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ardeedas

sorry buddy... i talked to a nike rep just now... there's a problem and it leaked early. whoever ordered the pack today will get canceled.... SORRY!!

if it in fact goes through... lucky +##!! keep us updated!

told me the same thing
said it was a glitch and they were still releasing on the 20th

told me to call or go online "any time saturday" and pick up my pack. LOL
yeah, all right buddy
i'll get on that

I wonder if everyone will get charged for the pack lollllll

im still in a depression that i currently have no real chance of gettin these. every store in my area is gettin 1 in each side and my mom refuses to take me onsat. : (

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I wonder if everyone will get charged for the pack lollllll

im still in a depression that i currently have no real chance of gettin these. every store in my area is gettin 1 in each side and my mom refuses to take me on sat. : (

damn man.
u dont have any friends with a car?
citybus?
taxi?

I wouldn't doubt that somehow when a jordan (MM2) is released, all jordans scheduled to release show up on the site.

This is probably what happened here.

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Imma go hire an assasin!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just talked with a rep as well,she said that it did show my order in the system and although they can not promise that the pack would be sent out, but tofeel very lucky if I do receive my order.

And after that she said they could not discuss anymore information about the situation.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry ..... i just love this pack!

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by agold1002

why would nike give back money???

I don't know, but I checked my bank account online and it already shows the money coming out of my account pending.

same i could understand if they sold to many packs....but to cancel orders where packs are available just doesnt make sense business wise

i jsut called.. the rep didnt know anything about them being available online tonight. he said it was a bogus website.. then i SHUT HIM DOWN. he felt silly..apologized to me. than said they have no info in the computer with my name or email. so im assuming the order didnt go through. guess i have to check out mybank to make sure nothing was taken out.

wow im so glad i avoided all this mess at least i know im deff getting my pack on saturday instead of waiting and hopeing nike lets all these orders through.and buying 23 packs is a little ridiculous

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by cqjordans23

if they take back the orders people are going to be pissed.......
mad.gif
dude my $ is gone
pimp.gif

i did overnight shipping too,so lets see...
me to. but nike wont take there money back. that dude probably called all mad and she told him what he wanted to hear. he's probably hating.

What the !!$%. They better cancel the orders or something because I was planning on ordering my size 13 pack tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom