Why was my account deleted?

Yo mine was deleted too, I was posting fine earlier today then I was logged out I tried logging back in and it said 'user not found'. Created a new account but I now I have insufficient rights to post anywhere.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Any help here would be great, thanks!

Ok glad I'm not the only one :lol:

Something must have went wrong then. Maybe an update caused it to happen?

I went to log into my account and it says that user doesn't exist. Did something happen? Why was I deleted?

I was 'D Fly'

I honestly and sincerely do not know what I have done to warrant such an action. Really hope it is just a misunderstanding/error.

I apologize about the mix up. I found your old posts and there seems to be an issue that this may have been unintentional and accidental. I'm looking into a solution with our team to restore your account. Apologizes!

Yo mine was deleted too, I was posting fine earlier today then I was logged out I tried logging back in and it said 'user not found'. Created a new account but I now I have insufficient rights to post anywhere.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Any help here would be great, thanks!

Can you let me know what your old username is? I'll find a way to restore it.

I went to log into my account and it says that user doesn't exist. Did something happen? Why was I deleted?

I was 'D Fly'

I honestly and sincerely do not know what I have done to warrant such an action. Really hope it is just a misunderstanding/error.

Methodical Management Methodical Management
When did you last post under the account?

What was your username?

Hi there Fly Dragon Fly Dragon , I sent you a PM with instructions on how to access your old account. It's important that you follow the instructions provided to get access back to your account.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance!

HellaSteph HellaSteph any chance of getting my old account back? Or did I mess up by creating a new account under the same name? Rillo561 was my old screen name.

Thanks

Yeah, we need your username to be "free" that way we can restore it. Can you change your current username to something else so we can restore it as your old account? If you keep this active username now, we can't restore.

Back
Top Bottom