Why was Pusha and Wayne beefin again?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by Aair16

Sorry but I don’t respect who you applaudin’ / Little $%%!@ flow but his metaphor is borin’ / Don’t make me turn daddy’s little girl to orphan / That would mean I’d have to kill Baby like abortion
I remeber this very vividly from '07-'08, Wayne was on top of his game and didn't really care, But your bouy Push Ton Key went hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wayne was jocking Bape mad hard though.
^ and dissing Pharrell only to hop on beats from him a couple years later is kinda wack too.
I could see why there would be tension. 

Wayne didn't even get hot until he deviated from the "wobbly wobbly drop, drop it like its hot" type raps and started spitting like he was from up top.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

The funny thing is that during the so called "beef", they were actually booked for the same shows. There was one show here in Chicago in '06 where Clipse and Wayne were both at the show, and they were taking shots at each other during their respective sets.

I was at this show.

^^^I think he just meant from a success standpoint. I think it's pretty common knowledge that Wayne is no where on Pusha T's
level lyrically, even though Pusha is a pinch overrated. At least he's not as overrated as Wayne is.

lol you guys are tripping hard now. Dedication 1 + 2, Carter 1 + 2, Suffix Wayne was AT LEAST on Pusha's level...AT LEAST

Back
Top Bottom