why won't UNC's Harrison Barnes wear Jordans on the court?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

jordans suck to hoop in even og's kobe vi's are one of the lightest and best hoop shoes

What are retro Kobe VI's?

Twenty two more useless post and you'll be up to 300, but hopefully you'll be banned before then.
laugh.gif
 Dang son.

Originally Posted by prince

its all about that comfortability

Not for me though. The XI, VI and XIII areComfy to me but strangley i play better in theMore stiff XII (ogs) or the XIV and XVII.Grip, stability and low forefoot profileIs important to me.

He probably doesnt like what Jordan Brand has to offer. Jordan Brand needs to develop some performance shoes like Hyperdunks or Kobes

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

He wears what he wants. We should be commending him not harrassing him!

dont agree at all.. especially since he is at a JB school, means that he should wear the brand. Just like Adidas sponsored schools should wear the Three Stripes. And not like Jordan's kid, that thinks he's above the law. Only thing is, is that Jordan is good with UNC, because if i recall correctly, Adidas didnt want to sponsor Central Florida because Marcus didnt want to wear them.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

dont agree at all.. especially since he is at a JB school, means that he should wear the brand. Just like Adidas sponsored schools should wear the Three Stripes. And not like Jordan's kid, that thinks he's above the law. Only thing is, is that Jordan is good with UNC, because if i recall correctly, Adidas didnt want to sponsor Central Florida because Marcus didnt want to wear them.

Big time athletes like Barnes ARE above the law at their respective schools. I'm sure you know that. He can wear what he wants when he wants to and Jordan can't do anything but smoke his cigar. 

Originally Posted by Dric

Big time athletes like Barnes ARE above the law at their respective schools. I'm sure you know that. He can wear what he wants when he wants to and Jordan can't do anything but smoke his cigar. 
No he's not, no player is above their school. NONE. Remember, there is no I in team. And if Jordan really wants Barnes to wear his shoes, why cant he make the Jordans that his players wear more comfortable?

Originally Posted by Dric

No he's not, no player is above their school. NONE. Remember, there is no I in team. And if Jordan really wants Barnes to wear his shoes, why cant he make the Jordans that his players wear more comfortable?
Basically, or JB can pull the contract for breach of contract.

That video was pretty awesome..
nerd.gif
 I would be asking Mike for some PE's or exclusives..   Considering UNC is a Jordan Brand school, it would be nice to see them all rocking J's but can understand that some may not like or feel comfortable playing in them..  give them all some new colorway XI's or something and I bet they would all be rocking them though.. 

Looks like he's been rocking the sharks the last few games. They do look great on the court.

who cares man....and u know how i know the idea of caring about this topic is rediculous. because this guy said maybe he dont like jordans....why it always gotta be sumn negative. maybe he likes the other shoes more. maybe he has loyalty to something other than the guy that runs the whole brand JORDAN

SMH @ any Duke player that wears Jordans. The man is the face of your biggest rival and you wearing his shoes just shows that UNC is the better program.

Didn't matter too much what they wore last night when they sent the Dookies packing on their home floor on senior night, lol.

maybe he just doesnt like to play in jordans. everyone is different

So, UNC is a Jordan school and they shouldn't be able to wear Nikes...ok

If that's the case then why is it ok if the Nike school players wear Jordan's? Same principal.

Harrison obviously prefers a low cut shoe. The Kobe has been the premier low cut performance basketball shoe for a few years now. JB doesn't offer something in the same performance tree that the Kobe does, plain and simple.

Y'all looking WAY too deep into this.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

jordan's are not comfortable bball shoes.

Depends on each model actually, and even each Version (og, retro).og 13s were super comfy, og 12 were clunky hardBut i played well in them surprisingly.some people prefer supersoft midsolesWhile some others want it more stiff.aj 19 and 2011 are among very comfyBasketball shoes too. The shox bb4 were by far less comfy.most uncomfy airjordans to me areThe 1 and 15.Performancewise im quite disappointedWith the 6 and 11 retros from 2000.Comfortable but offers only average stabilityAnd poor traction, once the floor is onlyA bit dusty.Anyway, let that kid wear what he wants.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Kipthor

jordan's are not comfortable bball shoes.

Depends on each model actually, and even each Version (og, retro).og 13s were super comfy, og 12 were clunky hardBut i played well in them surprisingly.some people prefer supersoft midsolesWhile some others want it more stiff.aj 19 and 2011 are among very comfyBasketball shoes too. The shox bb4 were by far less comfy.most uncomfy airjordans to me areThe 1 and 15.Performancewise im quite disappointedWith the 6 and 11 retros from 2000.Comfortable but offers only average stabilityAnd poor traction, once the floor is onlyA bit dusty.Anyway, let that kid wear what he wants.
Dude seriously what are you even talking about?
We went from talking about Harrison Barnes not wearing Jordans to you breaking down performance reviews from the VI's in 2000?
eek.gif

if you are going to play at chapel hill you would think that you probably are going to like jordan or his shoes to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom