Why would we get Space Jams in the CDP...

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

he played against the monstars

laugh.gif
way to start off the post....but space jams with reda red jumpman would look good imo....cant wait for the pics

Weren't spacejams created because Mike couldn't wear the concords without getting fined?

xi concords and xii playoffs would be my dream pack. I doubt it will go down that way because the xi already came out liket that in a package.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Weren't spacejams created because Mike couldn't wear the concords without getting fined?

space jam's were created because when mike shot da movie space jam he couldn't wear red because it would interfere with da green screen while theywas shooting...

No space Jams?
frown.gif

We already had the white/black in DMP
No columbias because their are..columbia blue and do not match the CP concept, right?
No cool greys ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...grey________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
Then I guess it can only be the black reds
eyes.gif

The only mid XI I don't like....
nerd.gif

So this pack will not be copped.

Please no black/reds......PLEASE! Let it be the Space Jams!!!

i knew there was no way they were going to put space jams in the pack. and considering i already have 2 pairs of Black/Red XI's one of which is still DSthat i just bought last year for like 250 or something i really dont need to be paying 300 plus for a white/red XII. Sucks. Also while im at it its a damnshame the XII cant be the playoff colorway since i dont even have that shoe.

Oh God.. Ridiculous informations are flying around this thread....
And btw, I got a strong feeling that it's gonna be Black/Red.

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

he played against the monstars
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but on a more serious note, ill take the space jams, blk/red XIs , or concords. doesnt really matter to me. i probably will wear them a good 2-4 times anyway.

It's already been said that the XI's will not be Jams, and that people will be disappointed. I'm not sure what to think about this pack anymore.

I would not put it past JB to make the XI suede in some form. Whether it's the patent leather or the mesh upper. They'll do it--you just wait.

laugh.gif
, haven't you guys learned by now unless you actually see the production shoe not to get your hopes up? When's the last time we heard a shoe wasgoing to be retroed and JB didn't dissapoint?

Im am willing to put my money on a Retro + colorway. Maybe a space jam with red instead of blue, or an all white(similar to columbia's) but with red soles.Similar to the KVN custom from years back.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

xi concords and xii playoffs would be my dream pack. I doubt it will go down that way because the xi already came out liket that in a package.

I would love either of the three main colorways but a Black/Red with a clear sole would be pretty dope, IMO.

^^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
1. Doesn't match.
2. Many fakes have that color.
3. It's weird!

I want the SJ badly, but if they are not releasing, then I will have to pick up a fresh pair of 2001 retros.

All signs point to the Black/Red XI's.

Because so far, that's all we have gotten or been confirmed, black and red shoes.

News has dropped and confirmed the colorways for the XI/XII package that will come out next year. The Space Jams will make a return along with the White/ Varsity-red XII we all grown to love. Enjoy our site and AG's interview and have a jolly good day sir.
And now you know.....And knowing is half the battle!!!!!
glossy2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom