WHY YALL MOVE IT

MAN Y DID YALL MOVE A GOOD THREAD aside from all these stupid ISS threads "whats your 25th annevrsary pack""help me with laces" "cool grey lets have a discussion"
tired.gif
smh NT. I mean a good thread that would actually bring the weak wack ISS newbie pack jordan brand fourm back WHY?
smh.gif
I WHAT everybody from the JB thread who feels me to post and this also.

LOL
ur getting banned
no name calling
see u!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel u man, NT is filled with ISS threads thanx to theblprnt

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

LOL
ur getting banned
no name calling
see u!!!!!!!!!!!!
i feel u man, NT is filled with ISS threads thanx to theblprnt
I anit call nobody no names

Dream Colorways? using photoshop to change shoes and post art? definitly sounds like it belongs in sneaker art dont you agree

^the reason why some of us are mad that they moved it is bacause we had a dream colorway thread in JB forum for over 2 and half months and it got lockedbecuase some people starting bash each other. so why they let dream cw vol 1 stay but not the vol 2 and looking around in the jb forum its dead just rumors andstupid threads.

You act like it got deleted entirely. Alot of you complain about having all these problematic threads in the Jordan Brand forum, well here's news foryou....It starts with people not posting in the proper forums.

The thread still exists. If it's too much of a problem for you to click 3 forums down, you may have bigger issues to deal with than having a preciousthread moved.
[h4]For customs, sketches, designs, photoshop renderings, and other sneaker related art.....USE THE SNEAKER ART FORUM.[/h4]

Back
Top Bottom