Why?

Can a Mod or whoever is shutting down the space jam threads give me an honest answer on why they keep getting locked? No disrespect but im trying to get mypair and there are plenty of other NTkers in the same boat. I have no place to go to find out where I can purchase them, and I will appreciate it if you guysleft at least 1 open where we can all reference to. Whats the problem?

Because people are buying and selling in there and they are supposed to...People were arguing in there...There is a new one open. I wish they wouldnt lock themso then we wouldnt get pointless threads like these...You can PM a mod and ask that.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Because we have too many arguments, too many resellers,and too many mini-mods..

tired.gif
mad.gif

Yeah they are just sick of everyone breaking the rules in there. People are trying to resell in there like crazy, i dont think mini-mods really have anythingto do with the threads being closed as much as all the arguing and reselling.

Originally Posted by dusty jordans

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Because we have too many arguments, too many resellers,and too many mini-mods..

tired.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its the arguing, the buying, and the selling.

now, change the title to this thread so that the mods can delete it or lock it.

it would have been easier to PM a mod

Most likely because of the people trying to buy, sell and trade. It's not that hard to follow a couple of rules. Also there was only a few people who wereposting info about restocks while the rest were arguing and calling ducktales.

mods are on some BS
that last thread was helpful for peeps that are still trying to cop the jams
pull your skirt down sheesh
why dont you punish the peeps that acting up in the threads rather then
making everybody suffer from their BS

The question has been answered.

Too many rule violations and too many stupid people.

When one post gets locked, it doesn't give you the green light to make a new one right away.

Back
Top Bottom