Wierd Things You Do Vol:On the Toilet Naked (aiyo)

when im at the crib by myself and have to use to the bathroom ill be bucket naked on the toilet...
laugh.gif

if i use a public bathroom i get real quiet when someone else walks in..as soon as they leave or turn the hand dryer on i gets back to my grizzly.

if i'm at home ill be on my laptop, or am reading a magazine.. sometimes ill bring my lit book to get some work done long after im done.

Originally Posted by haiti5

when im at the crib by myself and have to use to the bathroom ill be bucket naked on the toilet...
laugh.gif

if i use a public bathroom i get real quiet when someone else walks in..as soon as they leave or turn the hand dryer on i gets back to my grizzly.

what kinda noise you be making on the toilet?

unless you mean the grunting and the sigh of relief when it drops

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif

Same here... except at home i'm always naked
laugh.gif
... just a habit I guess.

-Read Magazines
-When I was into shoes I use to take a pair in w/ me and just stare at them.
-Read mail
-Look through those free apartment books

I'm saving the Maxim I just got yesterday for my evening dump after work.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I do that same thing when im in public bathrooms a dont want no one to kno its me lol. but i usually play tiger woods 08 on my phone when i take my number 2

I do that sometimes too, I go in the bathroom ready for war. When i walk up to it the bathroom naked sparks fly from the ground.

When im leaving a deuce in public i turn my shoes around so they are facing the toilet, so ppl dont know im leaving one.

Chewing straws.

laying down watching tv, i twist my ball hair
sick.gif

that last part was a lil bit too much info

but one day i was getting off work so i went into the stall

to change my clothes and i look down and i see a guy sitting

down and it looks like he is dumping a load cuz his pants where down or w/e,

but than i see some lil kids feet in their too..and i hear the lil kid giggling

hysterically and the guy is speaking spanish but the only thing i could understand

was callete...it was very disturbing

roll.gif

i was gonna make this post, ****s weird, its happened the past 2 days...

I play COD4 naked, and i sit on a blanket in this nice leather computer chair
laugh.gif

I play sudoku on my cell phone. Winter time it's too cold to get butt naked.. that's reserved for the warmer times of the year.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

When im leaving a deuce in public i turn my shoes around so they are facing the toilet, so ppl dont know im leaving one.

Chewing straws.

laying down watching tv, i twist my ball hair
sick.gif
Originally Posted by Megantic Bandit

i touch my balls and smell my hand

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who in there right mind would make such a post

smh.gif

[Asian lady from 'Don't Be A Meance'...]You don't like, you don't post!!![/Asian lady from 'Don't Be A Meance'...]

-After I crap I look at the toilet bowl to see my creation

-If I'm alone I smell my farts sometimes

Back
Top Bottom