Wierdoz Clothing

www.wierdoz.com
Just pluggin' this brand for a quick sec. and wondering if anyone else has ever heard of em? My sister sent me two shirts from them today and they're 
pimp.gif
. Quality is on point and they've got a good fit to em. I know they're a ton of urban/street brands out today, but I like the vibe/uniqueness of a few of these. Your two cents? 
25s7907.jpg

www.wierdoz.com
Just pluggin' this brand for a quick sec. and wondering if anyone else has ever heard of em? My sister sent me two shirts from them today and they're 
pimp.gif
. Quality is on point and they've got a good fit to em. I know they're a ton of urban/street brands out today, but I like the vibe/uniqueness of a few of these. Your two cents? 
25s7907.jpg

I can see that. It's not like they're reinventing the wheel by any means, but they do have a few eye catchers. Im just surprised at the quality. I've ordered Stussy, LRG, Diamond, & The Hundred shirts before and hadn't had a quality like this. This v-neck may look average, but the fit is perfect and it has a good cut. Check em out!

lduo8.jpg

For those to lazy to copy and paste 
roll.gif

www.wierdoz.com 

I can see that. It's not like they're reinventing the wheel by any means, but they do have a few eye catchers. Im just surprised at the quality. I've ordered Stussy, LRG, Diamond, & The Hundred shirts before and hadn't had a quality like this. This v-neck may look average, but the fit is perfect and it has a good cut. Check em out!

lduo8.jpg

For those to lazy to copy and paste 
roll.gif

www.wierdoz.com 

Back
Top Bottom