wifey turned 30 so I bought her an ipad...

most misleading title of the year?
laugh.gif

anyway, what are the best apps to put on it?  my itunes account is loaded so they don't have to be free apps....

thanks fam

(no pics... she is 4 months pregnant anyway, doubt you wanna see that
nerd.gif
roll.gif
)

You should have given her the gift about nothing. The gift that keeps on giving. It could have been whatever she wanted it to be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

You should have given her the gift about nothing. The gift that keeps on giving. It could have been whatever she wanted it to be
laugh.gif
I would have been sleeping on the couch about nothing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Both of you.

I thought for sure this was going to lead into a joke about an iron.

congratulations on your future child.

sorry i cant give you tips about the ipad. i do not use any apple products for a reason. My wife has her ipod and iphone so when my boss gave me an ipad2 for xmas last year, i just gave it to her. now i just need to replace her current laptop with a macbook pro and the master plan will be complete. The reason I dont use apple products is because my wife does. Why does that matter? Anytime something goes wrong with one of her i-devices I immediately shut her down and say DONT ASK, I DONT USE APPLE. Saves me a lot of time and headache. Let them apple store geniuses fix her problems. Better them than me.

Gettin them royalties off the thread about nothing , can't even hate, keep on pimpin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chrome + is a must.

You should look into jailbreaking the iPad. The possibilities are limitless.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
)
OP with the subtle humble brag.
We get it, your wife is currently unattractive, Jesus, you don't have to keep reminding us how great your life is.
Damn.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

sorry i cant give you tips about the ipad. i do not use any apple products for a reason. My wife has her ipod and iphone so when my boss gave me an ipad2 for xmas last year, i just gave it to her. now i just need to replace her current laptop with a macbook pro and the master plan will be complete. The reason I dont use apple products is because my wife does. Why does that matter? Anytime something goes wrong with one of her i-devices I immediately shut her down and say DONT ASK, I DONT USE APPLE. Saves me a lot of time and headache. Let them apple store geniuses fix her problems. Better them than me.
i remember u posting how ur wife always uses ur gaming laptop and messes it up 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Chrome + is a must.

jailbreaking is still good even if I don't want games? 

Originally Posted by djaward

My wife is turning 30 next week and I dont know what to get her.
a vacation.
then you get to enjoy her gift too.
This, women respect a keen and blatant opportunist, in their skewed perception it shows we care. 

most misleading title of the year?
laugh.gif

anyway, what are the best apps to put on it?  my itunes account is loaded so they don't have to be free apps....

thanks fam

nerd.gif
roll.gif
)
Oh yes I do!
8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

nerd.gif
roll.gif
)
OP with the subtle humble brag.
We get it, your wife is currently unattractive, Jesus, you don't have to keep reminding us how great your life is.
Damn.
wtfjaguars.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Ha! That's a good one
laugh.gif
. Congrats on the baby bro!

Smart man. Glad to see that you calmed down after that fiasco with your wife and computer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Chrome + is a must.

jailbreaking is still good even if I don't want games? 

Yes. You can add all sorts of tweaks & apps that aren't allowed on the appstore.

Smart man. Glad to see that you calmed down after that fiasco with your wife and computer
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yea, after i got my computer back and put a new PW on it, i just hit her with the Mutombo finger wag if she tries to get on it.

Back
Top Bottom