Wifing a Girl Who...... (update page 3)

old dude is gonna show up outta nowhere like..

raheem-o.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Will this be able to end well..
This girl who I've been dating for 4 months has been telling me that she wants to have a serious relationship and has told me she's loved me for ab a month now. I'm 22 and she's 20 btw. About 6 months before she met me she had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship. So from soph year HS to soph year of college. The dude was her first for everything and she was crazy about him to the point that he would cheat on her nonstop and she'd stay with him no matter what. Dude would even cheat in parties she was at, once had a girl visit a social at his house and told his girl hes been having sex with her, and cheated on the day she had an abortion. And he eventually dumped her after 4 years for someone else instead of her saying it was enough. I know im disgusted by it too that she stayed with him but she was his first everything from a young age and they lived down the block from each other and dude had bread so it was hard for her to let go. She then continued having relations with him after their break up for a while but that ended before she and i met. Dude moved but now sees her at the gym she works at, still tries sweet talking her ab their past, and still on rare occasions tries hitting her up and told her he just wants to be friends which is obviously %#$!+%*+.

Girl then says to me ab a week ago shes changing her num so people from her past dont hit her up. I assumed he'd be a person she doesnt give her new num too but i saw she texted it to him and flipped yesterday that she had the chance to move on from that abusive dude but still kept him in her life esp when she has me, says she loves me, and wants a relationship. She then tells me she's not completely over him and said that she cant completely let go of someone that meant that much to her, and she misses the love and affection she would get. And even somewhat defended his actions by saying he was immature and not ready for a monogamous relationship and still isnt which is why he cheats on the girl hes with now. Theres a different between that and being completely grimey and doing it right in front of her. She did say though that she'll never allow herself to be with him again.

I then realized I've been giving her so little of that and she still loves me and has been with only me since we've been dating (her best friend lives with and in a relationship with my best friend and she tells him everything.) And I havent been doing it cuz i dont want her loving me any more than she does and eventually breaking her heart.

I've never been in a serious relationship before but this chicks beautiful, smart, on point with what shes doing in life and school, and seems to be willing to give me everything I want and need from a girl. The only thing I'm worried ab is that dude seems to have some kind of mind !#@! over her that might never end. And everything I do for her is just her trying to relive the memories of him. And also that she'll always have a place for that dude even though he was beyond grimey. And obviously worst of all that she'll go back to him.

I think by showing her the love and affection she wants/misses she might eventually be able to move on from that and realize she has someone and something better than shes ever had. But on the other hand its like she'll always wish it was him she can be with.

NTers with wisdom/experience in the game, is this chick bad news cuz of her past or should i just say !#@! it and give it a chance and by giving her what she needs in that regard she'll eventually be able to get over it and realize he should have no place in her life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

We got a bunch of wizards here!...next time I play lotto I'll ask you future-tellers for the numbers!

Let OP make his own decisions...you guys don't know the dunamics of what he feels, let alone what she feels...ad is not set in stone that the relationship will fail, relationships fail even when all the stars aligned from the beginning...best of luck OP.

Completely agree but I lol'd at dunamics.  lmao sounds like some Mobb s@#$

Originally Posted by Put em up

Never said she loved me after 1 month it was 3 and we were seeing each other/talking a lot.

Honestly I feel like I made the wrong decision but eff it I have a break coming up so I need some constant smashing.

wow

so you wifed her so you could have some forsure buns? 
laugh.gif

so many L's in this story.
Am i the only person that see's nothing wrong with this?
I mean wifing doesn't really mean proposal does it?  So what you call the girl your girl friend.  Smash all you want.  Something better comes along you dump her.  I don't see an issue here.  The only issue would be catching real feelings.  But if this is your mind state going in then you should be fine.  Just don't get too attached too early.  And by they way OP talks i think he has a grip on it....for now.

Stop saving her if she doesn't want to get saved you are killing yourself son
There are other female dogs out there men don't realize that we are ALPHA DOGS !!
We lead we take over we dominate let the other guy have her..... Go out there and find another.
Just go get the new Jays boost your swag level up 100 times and pull another female dog

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Never said she loved me after 1 month it was 3 and we were seeing each other/talking a lot.

Honestly I feel like I made the wrong decision but eff it I have a break coming up so I need some constant smashing.

wow

laugh.gif

I mean wifing doesn't really mean proposal does it?  So what you call the girl your girl friend.  Smash all you want.  Something better comes along you dump her.  I don't see an issue here.  The only issue would be catching real feelings.  But if this is your mind state going in then you should be fine.  Just don't get too attached too early.  And by they way OP talks i think he has a grip on it....for now.

we all know that wifing means getting into a serious exclusive relationship. I think the consensus is he probably will get his heart broken, but thats par for the course.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Jking0821

wow

laugh.gif

we all know that wifing means getting into a serious exclusive relationship. I think the consensus is he probably will get his heart broken, but thats par for the course.
I think you are right just by the fact that OP said he said i love you back.  But if he can pull back a bit and keep it as casual as possible i think that will be best.  More like we are dating....then i wifed her.  But it's NT so....OP is a simp....pics....we don't believe you you need more people......popcorngif....sillyputty is an anthiest. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ksteezy

We got a bunch of wizards here!...next time I play lotto I'll ask you future-tellers for the numbers!

Let OP make his own decisions...you guys don't know the dunamics of what he feels, let alone what she feels...ad is not set in stone that the relationship will fail, relationships fail even when all the stars aligned from the beginning...best of luck OP.

Nobody's saying we know for SURE what's going to happen, but anybody with an ounce of dating sense can look at that situation and tell that it's SET UP for failure.

wow

laugh.gif

Word. Dude is really in love with her, but now he's making up all kinds of excuses as to why he's going to keep her around and "constant smashing" sounded cool enough to tell the boys.

You know what, I changed my mind, OP deserves to get played...coming up with all sorts of excuses...you serious bro?...constant buns??...you need to get into a relationship that's gonna take extra work and comittment just for sex???...you gotta be pretty insecure to do this, true story I probably was getting more %*+ when I dated, than now that I'm married
laugh.gif
OP just keep it real, stop trying to save face to a bunch of online dudes, that +%#+ is lame.

I'm talking to this chick who got out a 2yr relationship they work in the same job. He cheated on her, for some reason she told me she still loves him. What did i do once she told me that? Nothing, You can't get into a relationship if that other person still has feelings and thoughts about their Ex. I don't even want a relationship at ALL!!! Smashing girls who's vulnerable makes the sex even better cause they take the frustration from their ex onto you
devil.gif
but i did smash though. I just didn't get myself in relationship with her and i told her that, I'm not looking for one.

OP is an idiot, plain and simple. I Guess he needs to see her old dude smash the girl in front of his own eyes to see that girl is still entrapment of the 4yr relationship they had. You a dummy.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I'm talking to this chick who got out a 2yr relationship they work in the same job. He cheated on her, for some reason she told me she still loves him. What did i do once she told me that? Nothing, You can't get into a relationship if that other person still has feelings and thoughts about their Ex. I don't even want a relationship at ALL!!! Smashing girls who's vulnerable makes the sex even better cause they take the frustration from their ex onto you
devil.gif
but i did smash though. I just didn't get myself in relationship with her and i told her that, I'm not looking for one.

OP is an idiot, plain and simple. I Guess he needs to see her old dude smash the girl in front of his own eyes to see that girl is still entrapment of the 4yr relationship they had. You a dummy.

(OP'S ORIGINAL QUESTION "NTers with wisdom/experience in the game, is this chick bad news")

^^OP THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSSED TO DO, BUT YOU GON LEARN

A song from my era, but whats wrong with these young dudes these days NT??

Originally Posted by cap1229

God when she plays him I see him getting salty as hell. Haha he got into for the for sure sex.
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
Op is foolish and trying to make excuses. He knew from the get go that he was gonna get with the girl regardless of what people say on NT.  The girl will probably get her back blown out by the ex then come home to Op and when he ask for some "sure sex" she is gonna hit him with the  "I'm tired long day at work"
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Treat her like garbage and show you dont really care what goes down.

She will see the non thirst for her.

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Originally Posted by cap1229

God when she plays him I see him getting salty as hell. Haha he got into for the for sure sex.
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
Op is foolish and trying to make excuses. He knew from the get go that he was gonna get with the girl regardless of what people say on NT.  The girl will probably get her back blown out by the ex then come home to Op and when he ask for some "sure sex" she is gonna hit him with the  "I'm tired long day at work"
eyes.gif
roll.gif

That's alot of hate your spewing bro

I'm a student that can't afford to live in my own place, it would be disrespectful to bring different chicks over. And smashing in the whip or only when I have a free house is annoying.

She worked a shift starting at 5 am today and was still down to smash twice so no to TomDiginson.

I love her as a friend and care about her but I'm not in love and there's definitely a difference.

I didn't propose like dude said its a relationship. If I meet someone else I just tell her I don't think Im superman and can't be the man to save her from the past.

I just gotta enjoy what it is and not stress, it's easier said than done though.

Back
Top Bottom