Wild 94.9

Quote:
his son and i are classmates :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMEQUIPO49erz

you poor, poor bastards that are still at saint mary's lol. class of 07 we out this @#%$, anyone see mr. shum tell him to suck my @#%$
free city boys

yea i only listien to 94.9 in the mornings w/ T-MAN, his voice gets annoying but theres some funny stuff going on his show. And the rest of the time its KMEL

dam i aint listen too no radio at alll

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

I can't stand listening to T-Man or anything on 94.9. Most of the time, I'll listen to KMEL or listen to some good ol' NPR.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​

I think it's T-Man's whole cast. That chick on his show is not too funny at all. Just a normal side-kicks just agreeing with whatever T-Man has to say.

You know when your old and there is no good radio when you find yourself listening to a station that just talks about news, weather and traffic. That's something my dad used to do when I was a kid and now I am doing it......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I'm bout to take 94.9 off the preset dials in my truck. Lately, it just seems like to switched up ther format. The high energy is coming back and the constant Fergie & that "Feel the Rain" song are just annoying. And all the DJs are just :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
. They all sound like high school kids @ a part-time job.

Bleh.

I don't even listen to FM no more. I just have it on 680 or 1050 for KNBR. Listening more to talk radio nowadays.

--Michael

i dont lisent to wild i rather lisent to my ipod or kmel

Oh yea btw WILD came out wit a energy drink called WILD N OUT just like the nick cannon show it looks like the hyphy juice but its pink

i used to go to school wit don lynch
EquipoTRIcolor​

i cant stand 94.9 much either. i use my ipod and usually download their mixes at least but even the mixes use the same rihanna/nelly furtado/t-pain/fabolous/sean kingston garbage. justin timberlake i can tolerate haha.

"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

Back in the day a Wild 94.9 crew came out to my high school for every single dance, and every single week at lunchtime. They set up a booth and played music. I still don't know why...

^they used to show up at my high school also...i never knew why....i dont even think they were broadcasting live...they just had a DJ and a MC set up a booth and play music at lunch time....
...word

I stopped listening to 106 and 949 like 5 years ago.

102.9 and 98.1 :pimp:
pimp.gif

- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

I have to agree with you guys, 94.9 is weak now. I was still listening when Strawberry in the morning would come on just because they would make me laugh but once T-Man came on I couldn't stand that guy so I barely listen to it now. I actually listen to Sara and No Name on 97.3 I just randomly found it and they were funny so I just listen to them in the morning and kmel in the afternoon

Quote:
^they used to show up at my high school also...i never knew why....i dont even think they were broadcasting live...they just had a DJ and a MC set up a booth and play music at lunch time....
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

I'm definitely not feelin 94.9, I remember turning it on and hearing some aweful techno garbage...
89.5 KPOO reps hard with Ghetto Gumbo and real good Ragga, I dig it because it's independent and clear channel has nothing to do with their programming.

they would show up to my school , kmel to
and they would have a raffle for those boo bombs

i think T-man is a funny dude, but gets anoying when he keps saying mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm all the time.
Sneakerheads are ugly.

94.9... close to the worst Bay Area "hip hop" station, though KMEL takes the cake on that one...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

Quote:
You know when your old and there is no good radio when you find yourself listening to a station that just talks about news, weather and traffic. That's something my dad used to do when I was a kid and now I am doing it......
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ooohh!!! i was wondering how i was gonna hear more adam corolla.. thanks fong... i miss him on loveline tho... he had great chemistry with dr drew and the bizarre calls gave him more ammo to rant about...
he's still funny tho...
is danny bonnaduci (sp) still on the show tho???
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

damn havent listened to those 2 stations in like a year. ever since ive been able to play my ipod in my car.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Back
Top Bottom