will j holiday ever come back?

he wasn't special IMO. He didn't stand out to me as much as some of the new wave/generation of R&B singers.

"Round 2" was such a dope album, don't know why it didn't get a second single? It was so much better than his first album

Not unless he put out another song like "Bed' which wont happen cuz that was Dreams i believe? The females dont even check for J.Holiday no more

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Not unless he put out another song like "Bed' which wont happen cuz that was Dreams i believe? The females dont even check for J.Holiday no more

i do...like Ballerific said Round 2 was good...i'm kinda mad there wasn't a second single...hopefully there will be a third

I hope so. I don't think anyone can argue "Back of My Lac" wasn't a classic song..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

I hope so. I don't think anyone can argue "Back of My Lac" wasn't a classic song..
nerd.gif
I definitely will argue that, one of the worst songs on the album. "Be With Me", "Bed", "Without You" and "PimpIn Me" are real dope and some classic joints but the song you listed was buns

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by CelticHoop42

nerd.gif
I definitely will argue that, one of the worst songs on the album. "Be With Me", "Bed", "Without You" and "Pimp In Me" are real dope and some classic joints but the song you listed was buns
same, I read that and thought you meant the CD, I was gonna say
grin.gif
different strokes for different folks...
definitely disagree on the song though. In addition to those songs ballerific listed, I'd add Fallin' to that list as well

and FTR, I thought "Fall" was a 2nd single from "round 2"? I hardly ever keep up with singles anymore so I could be wrong, but that'swhat I thought.

Dont Go has a couple hundred plays on itunes/ipod i think

Bac of my Lac was far from a classic homie...

The Dream was on 106 promotin LoveKing, he said Holiday was on Radio Killa, and they were in the process of bringin him over to Def Jam or some $$*+...

Back
Top Bottom