Will Nike SB ever retro 1st, 2nd generation sbs?

if nike does that, there will be alot of SB resellers that will get their feelings hurt hahahaha... and yeah, I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

if nike does that, there will be alot of SB resellers that will get their feelings hurt hahahaha... and yeah, I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

I can appreciate some retro's - definitely true red's, sharks, band aids, flashs, barfs - im hoping for the more simple colors ( pls dont retro the tiffanys, heinys, or any hype based dunks) - just good quality simple dunks. Ofcourse the quality wont be the same, but a few recent releases have proved to be better quality than we've seen in the releases of the past few years - so thats all we can hope for IMO

I can appreciate some retro's - definitely true red's, sharks, band aids, flashs, barfs - im hoping for the more simple colors ( pls dont retro the tiffanys, heinys, or any hype based dunks) - just good quality simple dunks. Ofcourse the quality wont be the same, but a few recent releases have proved to be better quality than we've seen in the releases of the past few years - so thats all we can hope for IMO

The only reason we are discussing this is because the current colorways are whack....if they were fire then we would be content and wouldnt be wanting somthing better like we are now, so the solution is for Nike SB to come up with new ideas that we like and for the quality of the materials to be high and NOT to retro classics

The only reason we are discussing this is because the current colorways are whack....if they were fire then we would be content and wouldnt be wanting somthing better like we are now, so the solution is for Nike SB to come up with new ideas that we like and for the quality of the materials to be high and NOT to retro classics

Back
Top Bottom