Will Seaglow Work For Pearl Foamposites 02 retros?

i know this might sound silly but i recently heard about sea glow working magic for foams so that got me thinking; will sea glow work for the gum bottom of mypearl foams? Or is that only specifically for the icy soles foams?

Just wear the damn shoe. People too concerned with making them look VNDS. They are going to yellow regardless.

It probably will reduce the yellowing, but then its gonna re-yellow again anyways.
I think it gives the shoe a more, OG-*%* type look but hey, to each his own.
Just wear your shoes^^^

Has anyone ever seaglowed a DS original pair of foam ones/pros?

I have a few pairs I wouldn't mind trying out if there are any success stories.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

i know this might sound silly but i recently heard about sea glow working magic for foams so that got me thinking; will sea glow work for the gum bottom of my pearl foams? Or is that only specifically for the icy soles foams?

it's worth a try but unless the yellowing is real bad just let them be.

it will work. it has been done before. be sure to cover the carbon fiber with bags of ice if you plan on sea-glowing outside.

if the black carbon fiber plate overheats it will lead to rapid separation.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

It probably will reduce the yellowing, but then its gonna re-yellow again anyways.
I think it gives the shoe a more, OG-*%* type look but hey, to each his own.
Just wear your shoes^^^
i was goin to use it on my 02s a while back and then i had the same thought. jus wear em

so you guys don't clean your shoes because they are going to get dirty again?

i say try it out.

i say go for it, what do you have to lose, the only thing about the 02 pearls is that they were never icy to begin with, more of a gum sole and it doesnt lookbad when yellow as long as the upper is clean

^eat away at the shoe how? i know im suppose to use ice packs but other than that... whats the worse that could happen?

i have a ds pair of og royal foams. the yellow has taken over the shoe.. i was planning on wearing them.. but not in that condition. would sea glow work onthose aswell as any of the other retros.. or will it do more harm than good. they are ds and i dont wanna ruin them.. but i do plan on wearing them very soon.

Back
Top Bottom