Will Smith & Jay-Z Partner To Form New Movie Conglomerate

Completely agree with you Rudemeister but what you don't realize is these cats don't look out for upcoming talent. My boys been working for will smiths record label for years and always says that Will shows no love to cats that come at him. Furthermore they are essentially just building a platform for them and their children............. God I hope I'm wrong......

I don't know for a fact if that's how it's gonna go down WISE...
but I wouldn't be surprised if it did man.

And I've been thinking recently that this is what the African American sector of Hollywood needs...

You always hear out of work black actors/comedians etc. talking about how hard it is for them in Hollywood. I don't think it's that people are being racist (I hope.), it just seems to me that people make movies with their own specific images in mind and most of the time theyre not willing to bend their vision just for the sake of including someone who doesnt look like the characters they envisioned. More African American/Hispanic/Asian/Native American owned studios means more opportunities for a plethora of multicultural talents to get on screen, does it not? No more waiting on the next Spike Lee joint or Tyler Perry or whoever else for the opportunity to see people who aren't Caucasian on screen. Sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

This would be awesome if Will Smith and Jay-Z weren't involved.

stfu2.jpg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

When is the last time we can say that Will lost?
When Carlton didn't pass the ball to Will and missed the potential game winning half court shot.

I'm pretty sure this Willow situation COULD be bad...
30t6p3b.gif

Theres nothing good that ever comes from having your parents be that integral with your career. This screams "E True Hollywood Story" 10-15 years from now when shes not talking to her parents and after her bout with rehab... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

And I've been thinking recently that this is what the African American sector of Hollywood needs...

You always hear out of work black actors/comedians etc. talking about how hard it is for them in Hollywood. I don't think it's that people are being racist (I hope.), it just seems to me that people make movies with their own specific images in mind and most of the time theyre not willing to bend their vision just for the sake of including someone who doesnt look like the characters they envisioned. More African American/Hispanic/Asian/Native American owned studios means more opportunities for a plethora of multicultural talents to get on screen, does it not? No more waiting on the next Spike Lee joint or Tyler Perry or whoever else for the opportunity to see people who aren't Caucasian on screen. Sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Black men takin' over in 2011
smile.gif
"...It's the return of the black kings"

- Jay Elec

pimp.gif
Why every time someone black does something negative OR positive does race have to become an issue?
eyes.gif
this
30t6p3b.gif

seriously, race had NOTHING to do with it 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

- Jay Elec

pimp.gif
Why every time someone black does something negative OR positive does race have to become an issue?
eyes.gif

not OUR rules nor did WE create them.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

smile.gif

- Jay Elec

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

not OUR rules nor did WE create them.

THIS!!! you need to tell em again cuz they aint listenin

Originally Posted by Club29

smile.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"...It's the return of the black kings"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Jay Elec[/color]

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The three of you sound upset.. Group hug. [/color]
happy.gif

I dont see any bad coming from this deal. especially considering i think Jay has alot more in store than he potrays word to " Operation take over corperate, make over office, then take over all of it"

Originally Posted by Club29

smile.gif

- Jay Elec

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The three of you sound upset.. Group hug.
happy.gif

i like you FP, dont make me fit you for a Rude Hat...

Dudes feelin salty in here? Sheesh if ya want we can do a mock racial draft

I'm not hating but Will Smith's daughter as the black Annie sounds completely ******ed. Judging from her personality she's just not ready for film roles. She's way too goofy and silly like a young Will Smith.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Dudes feelin salty in here? Sheesh if ya want we can do a mock racial draft

Yea! Lets further seperate racial equality by doing a draft!

Excellent idea, one of your best.

Back
Top Bottom