Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

Pretty much :lol: 2nd Aunt Viv was goofy as ****, like 2nd Harriett from Family Matters

Wait what?!!?

Judyann_Elder.jpg

Whoa wait a minute. Family Matters was on ABC.

Family Matters had a season finale on ABC, TGIF where Steve ended up with Laura.

What the **** is this 2nd Harriet Winslow and the show being on CBS (only until like 5 years ago have I started watching CBS before it had no appeal to me)?

This is madness.

Whoa wait a minute. Family Matters was on ABC.

Family Matters had a season finale on ABC, TGIF where Steve ended up with Laura.

What the **** is this 2nd Harriet Winslow and the show being on CBS (only until like 5 years ago have I started watching CBS before it had no appeal to me)?

This is madness.

Pretty much after season 8 (the real finale) CBS bought the show and aired on their. Half way thru season 9, the og Harriett left.

Well that's what I gathered from the wiki

A second mom on family matters??? I was done with the show way before then. Once Steve actually got Laura it was over. What the hell was the point of the show after that?

That's like having GIjoe keep going even after cobra is beat.

And it's pretty much known once a key member leaves the replacement has to suck and/or the show begins to suck. Once gena left in Martian the show was garbage

Last edited:
The 2nd vivian did look more similar to Hilary.

Problem is, she looked nothing like Ashley, Carlton and Nicky.

OG Viv made perfect sense with Uncle Phil.

But I get the fact that her and Will didn't see eye to eye...and in that situation, you know who's gotta go....

I didn't even know there was a second Harriett...this is far more devastating than the Berenstein Bears fiasco.

I remember reading that she was mad the show lost focus on being a family show and became an urkel show. I didn't even know they had another season on cbs.

I thought them moving to CBS was a disaster. I was used to them being on the TGIF block on ABC. Then they got a new night, new time, new channel. Completely screwed everything up and we never got to see Steve and Laura get married.

new Harriet was worse than new Aunt Viv. I caught one of the episodes w/ the new Harriet thinking to myself "Dang, Harriet died or divorced Carl?" And then I hear him call her Harriet, and I turned the channel in disgust.

These shows thought that if Immature could replace the third member w/o us really noticing that they could :lol:

new Harriet was worse than new Aunt Viv. I caught one of the episodes w/ the new Harriet thinking to myself "Dang, Harriet died or divorced Carl?" And then I hear him call her Harriet, and I turned the channel in disgust.

These shows thought that if Immature could replace the third member w/o us really noticing that they could :lol:

BRUH!

:rofl:
:rofl:

Oh man I forget Immature had a replacement dude :lol: I think he was in House Party 3 when Kid got married.

And the last season of Family Matters was definitely a disaster. On top of new Harriett, Steve was starting to get muscular and clearly was ready to do other things, went to space, I think 3J got his *** beat that season, amongst other things.

I always died at the episode midseason early on when Judy was told to go to her room, and never appeared again :lol:

The winslows might've killed their family members. Judy, Aunt Rachel, and Richie all seemed to disappear.

Back
Top Bottom